Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So, the employees at Zaxby's in Shelby,NC put the hottest
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 56
| visibility 1

So, the employees at Zaxby's in Shelby,NC put the hottest

Jul 12, 2016, 7:25 AM

sauce they had on wings that were served to Policemen! They should have been fired on the spot. And I will not go back to Zaxby's until they make the appropriate gesture to the Policemen. Who are they going to call when an armed robber shows up.... the YMCA? No sir, they will expect the men in blue to be there pronto! ANd they will too! This hatred towards policemen has got to stop. Are they all perfect? No. But, if all people were perfect, we wouldn't need Policemen.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Chik Fil A > Zaxby's

Jul 12, 2016, 7:37 AM

Also helps I know what they stand for and who they support. I'll keep my business where it should be.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Chik Fil A > Zaxby's

Jul 12, 2016, 8:51 AM

Chick-fil-A > Bojangles > Popeyes >

KFC >

Zaxby's

"Stalwart universities—Harvard, Princeton, Yale—most certainly offer status. The Citadel offers character. "

lol no way KFC is better than Zaxby's

Jul 12, 2016, 9:01 AM

KFC might be the worst fast food joint in existence.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: lol no way KFC is better than Zaxby's

Jul 12, 2016, 9:49 AM

I can't really disagree...

"Stalwart universities—Harvard, Princeton, Yale—most certainly offer status. The Citadel offers character. "

Worse than Taco Bell?

Jul 12, 2016, 9:50 AM [ in reply to lol no way KFC is better than Zaxby's ]

That place is terrible.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

No lie.....

Jul 12, 2016, 11:28 AM

The other day when my 5 y/o was asking us (Mom and Dad) where we were eating dinner and I told him "Taco bell" he exclaimed, "Yuck!" (I don't think we've ever eaten there with him). Apparently, their reputation precedes them...

You shut your dirty whoremouth.***

Jul 12, 2016, 11:39 AM [ in reply to Worse than Taco Bell? ]

Hey dude, long time.

Jul 12, 2016, 2:30 PM

Taking a break from the Lunge?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I just can't sit idly by while you malign the home of the

Jul 12, 2016, 3:15 PM

fourth meal.

Re: Worse than Taco Bell?

Jul 13, 2016, 10:56 AM [ in reply to Worse than Taco Bell? ]

In my own they just combined the 2 to make the ultimate chitty fast food.

Way worse than Taco Bell.***

Jul 13, 2016, 11:00 AM [ in reply to Worse than Taco Bell? ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Does Chik-fil-a have wings?***

Jul 12, 2016, 1:30 PM [ in reply to Chik Fil A > Zaxby's ]

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So, the employees at Zaxby's in Shelby,NC put the hottest

Jul 12, 2016, 7:58 AM

Many of the people who serve and prepare food in this day and age are not the brightest folks. Their misplaced dislike of authority is because they did not prepare themselves and gain the life skills to make a decent living. Many have had run ins with the law in the past and aren't smart enough to head down a different path. All employees involved should be fired and the franchisee held financially accountable.

Jul 12, 2016, 9:03 AM

This was an isolated event, but every employee from the shift manager down thru the employees should immediately be fired and a letter of explanation placed in their corporate file for future reference of employment. I would recommend this particular restaurant be closed until entirely new management can be hired and trained appropriately. I would give a day worth of earnings to the fund designated by Shelby Police for community benefit.

Go Tigers!

Sounds fair to me........but I'd also advise the owners/mgmt

Jul 12, 2016, 12:19 PM

that the next time a call came in concerning a robbery in progress at this particular restaurant, the patrol officers might be a bit late as they were currently visiting a doctor regarding oral damage done by the extremely hot sauce.

If the police can actually prove those gamecockgrads put the "atomic" hot sauce on the food purposefully (or negligently), there might be a low-level assault charge lurking.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Or perhaps a taising?

Jul 12, 2016, 2:20 PM

They seem to be as liberal with their weapons these days as this particular Zaxbys is with their hot sauce.

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

Jul 14, 2016, 8:32 AM [ in reply to Re: So, the employees at Zaxby's in Shelby,NC put the hottest ]

Financially accountable for a few dozen hot wings ?
Or for the bottled water they chugged to cool the palate?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jul 12, 2016, 8:36 AM

I have been keeping track, will add to my list.

Arby's
Zaxby's

the robbers will be the employee's buddies, so no.***

Jul 12, 2016, 8:46 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jul 12, 2016, 8:47 AM

http://www.snagajob.com/job-search/w-shelby,+nc/q-zaxbys

Well I'm certainly not going to boycott zaxbys because they have a

Jul 12, 2016, 8:50 AM

couple of idiot employees at one of their franchises. If that was grounds for boycotting there wouldn't be any stores left to go to.

I'm actually eating lunch at Zaxbys today. Not because of this but I am.

just always order with Insane sauce, and smile.***

Jul 12, 2016, 8:54 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

your choice of course

Jul 12, 2016, 9:16 AM [ in reply to Well I'm certainly not going to boycott zaxbys because they have a ]

As for my family and I - we will choose to spend our resources elsewhere. Yes - it was a few individuals (perhaps). However - for the corporate office to not come out - in a quick and very loud manner - to denounce the actions and to detail how they are handling discipline - is troublesome. To act like it is simply a franchisee issue is beyond idiotic. Ownership is responsible for the team they put into place - thus this team is a reflection of the owners and corporate entity.

Jul 12, 2016, 9:01 AM

Maybe it was just typical bad service.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Employees that adulterate food in any way are terminated.

Jul 12, 2016, 9:25 AM

Restaurants take great offense to employees that damage their reputations or business. You can bet the punishment is swift and severe.

chickfila sucks

Jul 12, 2016, 9:45 AM

zaxbys better - as for the employees, fire them. as for the cops, get a bottle of water

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

^ Has answers.

Jul 12, 2016, 9:51 AM

Not sure if they are correct, but he seems confident.

Re: ^ Has answers.

Jul 12, 2016, 10:13 AM

well fm, i am confident about zaxbys > chickfila. the other stuff is up for debate, but its what i'd do. nip it in the bud.

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

He is definitely wrong about one thing

Jul 13, 2016, 12:17 AM [ in reply to ^ Has answers. ]

The water does not do anything for the burn, actually it is one of the worst things you can do. Maybe he just hates cops.

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2015/12/14/why-should-never-drink-water-after-eating-spicy-food-according-to-science/

Then why is the drive thru line consistently out

Jul 13, 2016, 11:02 AM [ in reply to chickfila sucks ]

of the parking lot and into the street at lunch?

This looks like an appropriate response to me...

Jul 12, 2016, 10:04 AM

http://www.snagajob.com/job-search/w-shelby,+nc/q-zaxbys

Click here to read Gabi's Story

Anybody wanna bet the fired employees immediately get

Jul 12, 2016, 1:36 PM

lawyered up and sue Zaxby's? Stay tuned.....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think if you get fired for intentionally serving a

Jul 12, 2016, 1:46 PM

customer something they DID NOT order, you have a pretty poor case....

Re: ZAXBY'S is owned by dawgs.***

Jul 12, 2016, 10:57 AM

Is Zaxby's hottest sauce even hot?

Jul 12, 2016, 11:02 AM

That place sucks so I never eat there.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Re: Is Zaxby's hottest sauce even hot?

Jul 12, 2016, 2:39 PM

The "insane" sauce is about the same heat as Tabasco but with a different flavor overall. So, not that hot if you like spicy food. However, if you ordered "wimpy" and got "insane" you would notice immediately when you put it to your lips. ;)

I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks; but I do fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times. - Bruce Lee

So your opinion is hearsay?***

Jul 12, 2016, 2:56 PM [ in reply to Is Zaxby's hottest sauce even hot? ]

Then how do you know it sucks?***

Jul 14, 2016, 8:39 AM [ in reply to Is Zaxby's hottest sauce even hot? ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TIGER FOOTBALL***

Jul 12, 2016, 11:04 AM

Jul 12, 2016, 11:09 AM

The hottest sauce at Zaxby's isn't very hot at all.

Maybe the police requested it?

The insane sauce is pretty dadgum hot. If that is medium to

Jul 12, 2016, 11:40 AM

you, I salute you. I can eat pretty hot stuff and that is my limit....Usually ORDERED the nuclear. I say, ORDERED.

Well, I see the Shelby franchise owner has weighed in and

Jul 12, 2016, 11:38 AM

given me a TD! LOL!!!!

Jul 12, 2016, 12:21 PM

kind of lame, I would rubbed my #### on his wings before putting on the hot sauce.

and police officers want to be more popular in the community, maybe show a little more respect to the people that pay their salaries, have a little more regard for human life/safety, and stop writing bogus tickets to the people who can least afford to pay for them.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 12, 2016, 1:32 PM

^^^ Balm - Just remember not to kiss your mom with that mouth.

You are going to teach the few bad cops a lesson by ruining

Jul 12, 2016, 2:00 PM [ in reply to Re: So, the employees at Zaxby's in Shelby,NC put the hottest ]

all the cops' hot wings, two inches at a time?

Hopefully you'll be using that broad brush to apply the sauce too, it will save you a ton of time.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ SERIOUSLY underrated poast***

Jul 14, 2016, 8:41 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Jul 12, 2016, 1:33 PM

Did it ever occur to you that the policemen who kept coming back to Zaxbys, like the hot sauce?

Further, armed robbers are unlikely to show up at a Zaxbys that policemen frequent.

I'm not an armed robber, but if I were, I think that would be one of my own personal rules on where not to arm rob.

just sayin...

Are you really this stupid?***

Jul 12, 2016, 1:50 PM

Re: Are you really this stupid?***

Jul 12, 2016, 1:54 PM

Let's all call and order wings

Jul 12, 2016, 2:36 PM

THIS IS A FARKING OUTRAGE

Jul 13, 2016, 7:41 AM

So you are saying that they weren't dismissed from their employment, that's absurd. Not only would have the employee that put the sauce on the wings would have been terminated, but anyone that knew it was happening and turned their head, would have been terminated also!!! Just imagine a country as large as the US without law enforcement. The lawlessness that goes unchecked in the middle East would be child's play compared to what it would be here in the US!!!

Well, when does the protest march begin???

Jul 13, 2016, 10:52 AM

I live 20 minutes from there(traffic notwithstanding...)

Time for accountability and responsibility on Zaxby's part, don't 'cha think????

it's important to remember that Shelby police apprehended

Jul 13, 2016, 11:53 PM

that miserable sack of ##### who committed the heinous crimes at Emmanuel Church. I'm sure that the winners who harassed these cops were too ignorant to know that.

They were probably mad they took him to BK instead of Zaxbys***

Jul 13, 2016, 11:54 PM

Re: They were probably mad they took him to BK instead of Zaxbys***

Jul 14, 2016, 12:00 AM

This might be the mangiest OT thread on Tnet in a while.

People actually want to arrest these people and charge them for assault for essentially pulling a prank.

Jul 14, 2016, 8:30 AM

To be fair , Zaxby's " hottest " hotsauce isn't much hotter than Texas Pete .

DB23

Replies: 56
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic