Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Does it tick off anybody else when a perfectly good thread
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 2,418

Does it tick off anybody else when a perfectly good thread

Jul 17, 2011, 9:56 PM

that is moving along nicely, all of a sudden gets booted to sudden death on the Rivalries Board. Dang, it is slow enough on here, and a good convertation gets going and BAM! It is over just like that. Can you please add Rivalries to TigerBoard and if someone ONLY wants Clemson Totally, they can click on Tiger Football, or Tiger Basketball,etc. I mean, you've got Recruiting as part of TigerBoards and half of Crumps posts are about a recruit committing to, visiting, or favoring a rival. It just makes no sense. None at all.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree, that is the worst part of this board and why i don'

Jul 17, 2011, 9:58 PM

donate anymore, that and too many coots are allowed to troll your post.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey, I am looking at the posts on page one now and at least

Jul 17, 2011, 10:02 PM

10 of them are about the SEC, FSU, AUBURN,ALABAMA, etc. and not specifically Clemson, but let a thread appear to SOMEBODY to belittle, beguile,ridicule, etc. South Carolina and just as soon as it gets on a roll, it is exiled to the Rivalries Board where it is lucky if it ever gets another response. Seems like Sponsors would want posts that kept posters on the site to me. Maybe not.

D@mn ypu that mad? Over THAT?***

Jul 17, 2011, 10:13 PM

null

I think that would just invite more coots to tigernet...

Jul 17, 2011, 10:15 PM

And we already have an infestation.

Partner, they are all over this board now, and as soon as

Jul 17, 2011, 10:29 PM

you or someone else gets a good barb in on'em, it gets moved to another universe. Or at least it might as well be. Yet, just look at the Tiger Board main page now. We have a blasted thread going about Roller Derby women. Would you rather read that or a satirical post I spent a decent amount of time writing, about Stevie Boy's conversation with a mediocre recruits mother and his pay for play BS. I thought it was pretty funny and it last all of about 15 seconds on Tiger Board.

If the MODS don't want coots flaming, etc. then they can easily ban them, but don't take away our fun at jabbing them a little bit. I mean, I don't go to FGF or Cocky Talk and argue with coots, I'd rather ridicule them among friends. It's fun and passes the time during the slowest month of the year. That's all.

Re: Does it tick off anybody else when a perfectly good thread

Jul 17, 2011, 10:36 PM

Front Page » TigerNet Forums » Tiger Board(s) » Tiger Football

It may not show up on Tiger Board, but it shows up for me on TigerNet Forums. Why not just click there first, and then go to Rivalries?? Or, just click on your user name and browse your recent posts, and it'll take you straight to the appropriate forum. Or, to wherever your post is located....

It certainly takes some of the fun out of it. I thought

Jul 17, 2011, 10:37 PM

that's what the "ignore" button was for anyway, so Tiger fans could sort of self-police the site on their own instead of having big brother do it for them.

Oh, well.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Spud

Jul 17, 2011, 10:45 PM

Im with you, blast a chicken and boom, its gone. Im not talking about bad language or threats either. I dont understand it!

Generally I'm fine with stuff sent to rivals board

Jul 17, 2011, 10:54 PM

I grow tired of seeing coot stuff on the main board (including the recruiting updates about coot commits). Now I don't know what your particular post was about but generally the stuff relegated to the rivalies board belongs there.

I do find it interesting that you think those of us who don't want to read coot stuff should have to select football/basketball/etc boards while the coot topics should be on the main board.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'd have to say it's better than Shakin' the Southland also.

Jul 18, 2011, 9:17 AM

One comment disparaging their "logic" and it's off the board for good. At least you don't have to kiss a$$ here.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You mean Rivalry: The Thread Graveyard? hahaha i've been

Jul 18, 2011, 9:19 AM

griping about this for months

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 2,418
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic