Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
cNN Lutz!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

cNN Lutz!

Jul 20, 2019, 9:37 PM

I guess they didn't screen these women well enough

https://www.theblaze.com/news/cnn-asks-women-if-trumps-tweets-are-racist-it-completely-backfires

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: cNN Lutz!

Jul 20, 2019, 9:48 PM

I watched that live a few days ago. It should serve as a wake up call for the DNC, but they seem more focused on calling trump a racist. Whether that is true or not, it is a losing strategy.

I am beginning to agree with some of you that they are stepping on their own d!cks and are ushering a 2nd term for trump, assuming Russia gate did not already lock that one up.

and I think CNN got exactly what they were expecting when they assembled that panel.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I watched it too.

Jul 21, 2019, 7:11 AM

Imo, the position of the interviewer was as telling as the position of the group. She was clearly frustrated that she couldn't make them agree that Trump is a racist.

I'm surprised that CNN aired the session but some of the viewers will certainly cry racist at those women instead of taking note of what they are saying.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: cNN Lutz!

Jul 21, 2019, 8:10 AM

F! Marry Marry F!

Marry Kill F! Kill

-Doc

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

If that's your and the blaze's honest take, then...

Jul 21, 2019, 9:21 PM

it kind of blows my mind. That segment was clearly to show how cult-like Trump's supporters are as CNN has shown in other segments before. I think that's where you could argue about CNN's antics here, not that they were in the least surprised about what those women's views were. Ask yourself, if it was such a shock to CNN about what these women said, why would they air the piece? Either they knew exactly what the women were going to say ahead of time, OR they were surprised and still had the integrity to show the segment. In either case, it makes the take from the blaze and you look dumb (again, if you aren't being ironic).

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If that's your and the blaze's honest take, then...

Jul 22, 2019, 4:00 PM

I saw it too. The one thing the panelist continue to say is that "they hate America." What an absurd thing to say. Wonder where they got that talking point from.

I pray to the good lowered in heaven that the vast number of American's are such sheep.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic