Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
You Know Football Season Has Arrived When . . . . .
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

You Know Football Season Has Arrived When . . . . .

Jul 23, 2019, 8:39 PM

1. The postman delivers a package from the Clemson Univ. Athletic Office to your address.
2. You open the package and there are your tickets and parking pass.
3. You let out a yell that shatters the peace and quiet of three neighborhoods.
4. You rush in and post on TigerNet that you have received your tickets and parking pass.
5. You put your tickets and parking pass in a safe place.
6. Every hour you check that safe place to be sure the tickets and parking pass are still there.
7. You wife sends you to the store for one item and when you get to the store you are thinking about those tickets and forget about the item you were supposed to get.
8. You get out all the tailgating items and check them over four times.
9. Your wife asks you to get the children ready for bed but first to have to check the tickets and parking pass to see if they are still there.
10. Your wife asks you to pick up the children at school. Since you are out you decide to drive to Clemson to check our your parking spot.
11. Your friend asks for your phone number and you tell him UF, Row M, Seats 5, 7, 9, and 11.
12. You remember the score of every Clemson game for the past ten years but you can't remember your wife's birthday or the date of your wedding anniversary.
13. You are so excited about the first home game you leave your driveway at 4:40 AM to avoid the traffic. Just as you enter Clemson you suddenly remember you forgot your wife, tickets and parking pass. But there is good news, the game doesn't start until 8:00 PM.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

amen Joe! Out of my top t-netters I'd like to sit with for a game

Jul 23, 2019, 8:48 PM

you are in the top three if not number one just so I could here your stories of games you have seen over the years and the changes. These are good times my friend. I'm glad you are here to witness them.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Now youre a pt ####!

Jul 23, 2019, 9:45 PM

;)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You Know Football Season Has Arrived When . . . . .

Jul 23, 2019, 11:24 PM

Nailed it - as usual ... Joe !! -:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Re: You Know Football Season Has Arrived When . . . . .

Jul 24, 2019, 4:07 AM

Another awesome story,and so true. Thanks ??

GO TIGERS

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic