Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Yanks are hurt by being called out.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 2,383

Yanks are hurt by being called out.

Oct 13, 2017, 7:37 AM

https://syracusefan.com/threads/i-swear-if-i-read-the-word-yankee-one-more-time-im-going-to.122480/

this site is a riot.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yanks are hurt by being called out.

Oct 13, 2017, 7:54 AM

Awe it's cute how they think they can win. Much like the culture today, they want to win now. Without working for it. They don't realize that Clemson fans go to the games, buy Clemson items and give money to the university so they can build facilities that attract better players. They want something for nothing. But unfortunately for them, the only thing my Tigers give out freely is butt whoopings , and demoralizing beat down.
GO TIGER'S!!!!!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 13, 2017, 7:58 AM

If anyone here doesn’t think that article is pure embarrassing garbage that’s all I’d need to know about supposed southern hospitality.

we’ll see the response

Good luck tonight. Will be a fun time

.....oops...... sorry CuseJuice.....

Oct 13, 2017, 8:07 AM

Bless their hearts!

hth?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Oct 13, 2017, 8:14 AM [ in reply to Re: Yanks are hurt by being called out. ]

Just so you know, he writes those pretty frequently and they're supposed to be over the top venom and satire. Don't take it too personally.

GO TIGERS!!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 13, 2017, 8:28 AM

Ah. Thanks for the clarification. It seemed so over the top that it makes sense now that you say it’s mostly satire.

I totally get your reaction, but it was satire. But one has

Oct 13, 2017, 9:14 AM [ in reply to Re: Yanks are hurt by being called out. ]

to admit - "Clemson is playing a conference game on Friday night in a basketball arena in New York" - that's a 'What the helll?' scenario right there.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 13, 2017, 8:02 AM

HOLY COW! Thanks for the share 2787! The sbnation article is crazy - that guy (or gal, but I’m going with guy, here...sic) put a LOT of time, effort and thought into the piece, for sure! Funny read.

Okay! NOW, I am READY to see our Tigers play some football in the Trane/Lennox/Rheem Dome tonight!

GO TIGERS!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Oct 13, 2017, 8:07 AM

I personally call them greasers or carpetbaggers. They all want to show this Northern pride and belittle southern folks until they move their @$$ down here and take advantage of that lower cost of living. They’ve ruined Charleston....that and over development.

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

They sell their 1100 sq ft home in Hoboken

Oct 13, 2017, 8:49 AM

and buy a house in the Cliffs.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Carpet baggers!***

Oct 13, 2017, 8:10 AM

Reminds me of Clemson versus FSU back in the day.***

Oct 13, 2017, 8:48 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Replies: 11
| visibility 2,383
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic