Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Wow we sure were fortunate against NC State...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,932

Wow we sure were fortunate against NC State...

Oct 21, 2018, 1:28 PM

All they had to do was execute.

Message was edited by: Tiger1983®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wow we sure were fortunate against NC State...

Oct 21, 2018, 2:31 PM

They have a team. We have a program with a culture. Yesterday we saw the difference in the two.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 21, 2018, 2:35 PM

The reason they did not execute was due to there being an executioner on the other side of the line of scrimmage.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 21, 2018, 4:06 PM

I'm not sure to whom Dabo was referring but he commented in his postgame interview that going into this game "there was a lot of talk" and that a lot of our players were chomping at the bit to make a statement. Well, NC State was just shown what can happen when Clemson minimizes mistakes. Opponents look at our past games, where we didn't do that, and then they start to get a little cocky and flapping their jaws. Thanks NC State for the bulletin board material for a little extra motivation.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

That was Doeren ...

Oct 21, 2018, 4:14 PM

excusing himself for the loss. It's a quick way out of facing the accountability of his position as NCS' Head Football Coach.

Imo, he's a chickenchit to blame the loss entirely on the players. If I believe that they didn't care or refused to do their best in order to get him fired I might believe him. That's not what I saw. I saw them using the wrong gameplan in the first half then coming out and doing the same thing in the second half with expectations that anything would be different.

I think coaches who do that are foolish and he may be the chiefest of all.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 21, 2018, 9:07 PM

Ha ha. Someone needs to learn...don't poke the bear!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 21, 2018, 9:15 PM

They didn't execute. But there was an execution.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,932
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic