Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why not give Ngata a chance at slot WR?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Why not give Ngata a chance at slot WR?

Aug 24, 2019, 11:25 AM

Get the best players on the field.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why not give the best coaches the trust to pick

Aug 24, 2019, 12:05 PM

the best player? They've given some indication that they are somewhat competent in evaluating talent. Save the good ideas for the game. I hear David Hood has arranged a direct link between we TNetters and the coaches so that they can get our input in play calling in real time.

I kinda think Ngata will see plenty of opportunity.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why not give Ngata a chance at slot WR?

Aug 24, 2019, 12:23 PM

He’s more of a boundary guy and he needs to learn his position before putting him into another, maybe? And Diondre has earned his time and knows the offense. Come on guy. If he was phenomenal he would be starting. It’s not like Dabo doesn’t play freshmen. He will get his shot. Just like Tee and Justyn and Amari did. And just like Sammy and Martavis did.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why not give Ngata a chance at slot WR?

Aug 24, 2019, 12:29 PM

Because Overton is the better choice. Don’t get me wrong ngata is a beast and will be great this year but Overton has been in the program for 4 years and he’s very talented himself and I promise you’ll hear his name called a lot this year. Trust the coaches. Anyways GO TIGERS!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Because Dabo NEVER plays the best players. He goes

Aug 24, 2019, 12:47 PM

strictly by seniority. I thought this was a settled matter on T-Net.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

only for the first 4 games***

Aug 24, 2019, 12:51 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll take Overton in the slot

Aug 24, 2019, 12:54 PM

with his 4 years of understanding the offense, with Ngata playing backup on the boundry for the first season.

Ngata is going to come in at eat DB's alive backing up for Higgins. Those 2 guys are going to be so fresh the whole season. DB's are going be in trouble. Those are not, will have to contend with Ross, Powell & Ladson on the other side of the field.

Overton is the most experienced guy, and that alone deserves to be in slot. Even more than last year, I think we're going to present major match up problems for teams through the entire 2 deep.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic