Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why have different forums?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1,585

Why have different forums?

Apr 21, 2019, 6:35 PM

Just post everything in the football forum. I pull for Clemson in Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, Golf, ETC. But I really don't care about the ins and outs of the coaching and seasons. Just let me know when the tornaments start. I could care less if BB or ML stays or goes. However, I do care about everything Clemson Football. That's why I only hang out in the Football Forum. Carry that crap to proper forums. Whine in correct forums to someone who actually gives a rip! Flame away.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why have different forums?

Apr 21, 2019, 6:38 PM

Probably because it's not football season and there is no real football news, so people just wing it.

Apr 21, 2019, 6:41 PM

There again if we're winging it, then why have different forums?

Apr 21, 2019, 6:43 PM

True. Maybe they want to make sure their post is seen.

I just hit "Boards" and read it all

Apr 21, 2019, 6:41 PM

Same here. Just to avoid controversy, I always try to post

Apr 21, 2019, 6:50 PM

in the proper forum, but I never understood the massive butthurt from some when somebody posts in the wrong forum. I don't even know when they do anyway, unless somebody else whines, because I too am always in "Tiger Boards". Who the !@#$ cares?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: Same here. Just to avoid controversy, I always try to post

Apr 21, 2019, 8:14 PM

You’re not alone.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 21, 2019, 8:15 PM

If you had to chose a punishment for these violators, what would it be? I propose water torcher.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Isn't that what most people already do?***

Apr 21, 2019, 8:20 PM

I try to always post in the correct forum, but then I watch

Apr 21, 2019, 8:22 PM

Tiger Boards, so I can see all the postings. It isn't hard to post in the correct forum, then the ones like you could just watch the football(or whatever) forum, and everyone should be happy. Personally, I can't imagine being only interested in football.I want to be ALL IN!!

Apr 21, 2019, 10:13 PM

Thread starter you are right but sadly ####&n in the wind: You can explain it to them , but you cannot understand it for them.

There are idiots here.

Apr 21, 2019, 10:26 PM

You will, unfortunately, have to learn to ignore them. This used to be a place of educated conversation. That changed maybe 8 years ago. Just know, you're not alone in your frustration. The rest of us are calloused.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1,585
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic