»
Topic: We're not going to win every game....
Replies: 5   Last Post: Jan 22, 2019 10:14 PM by: ClemsonME08
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

We're not going to win every game....

[2]
Posted: Jan 22, 2019 9:08 PM

But if you can't see the obvious with CBB.... I can't help you. But worry not!!! His defenders will be here soon to defend him.

I've said it several years.... CBB is a below average coach. Great guy! But below average coach. And one thing you can take to the BANK.... For whatever reason people in here will defend him to the end.

I know a Tommy Bowden when I see it.

doesn't seem to manage the game too good to me

Posted: Jan 22, 2019 9:11 PM

won't make adjustment on time or at all

Here's my thing with CBB. I just don't think he can

Posted: Jan 22, 2019 9:13 PM

recruit, either that or he can't coach then up when they get there. This is a senior laden team. No reason for them to keep looking like they just fall apart. And we lose 4 starters this year?? Next year could be REALLY ugly

Re: We're not going to win every game....

Posted: Jan 22, 2019 9:14 PM

Coach BB and Tommy Bowden have more than that in common.....take Clemson to cleaners with a big contract extension and follow that up with nothing to show us for all that money.......looks like we would/should learn our lesson but I guess we never will..... Roll Tigers!!!!!

Why in the world do you keep ending everything

Posted: Jan 22, 2019 10:07 PM

with Roll Tiger? We are not Alabama and have no association with them except we beat them. Why would you want to adopt their saying?

Re: We're not going to win every game....

Posted: Jan 22, 2019 10:14 PM

Hopefully we fire BB and hire the PG coach in the interim. That guy goes on to get the job and we are mocked for hiring a position coach to lead the team. 10+ years later we have 2 national championships and best program in basketball.

I mean crazier things have happened right?

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: (4) Section R row JJ...$4300 for the four. Email if interested. Go Tigers!!

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1096 people have read this post