Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
WR Justyn Ross will wear #8 this fall.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

WR Justyn Ross will wear #8 this fall.

Apr 19, 2018, 10:05 PM

Per Twitter.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: WR Justyn Ross will wear #8 this fall.

Apr 19, 2018, 10:08 PM

Pert Witter
Pertwitter
Pertwit Ter

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Apr 19, 2018, 10:53 PM

Well I can assure you he doesn’t have very big shoes to fill. Just manage to catch 3 out of 4 passes thrown.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Apr 19, 2018, 11:15 PM

True dat!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 19, 2018, 11:18 PM [ in reply to Re: WR Justyn Ross will wear #8 this fall. ]

CHEAP SHOT^^^^^

Cain was a good Clemson Player, better than most.

Keep your negativity to yourself

Apr 20, 2018, 6:37 AM

Agree here , he was a solid player for us . Not spectacular at times , but also made some big catches and plays ( Louisville @ Home 2016 - Alabama NCG 2017 ) .
We should wish him all the best and thank him for his time in Clemson orange .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Cain was a good receiver but I think..

Apr 20, 2018, 8:58 AM [ in reply to Re: WR Justyn Ross will wear #8 this fall. ]

he under-achieved a bit. I don't remember ever seeing him "lay-out" for a ball the way Leggett, Scott, and Williams did and Renfrow does. Some of the "overthrows" to him last year looked catchable with that kind of effort. Good luck to him though.

Koo koo ka Choog, I agree with that assessment.

Apr 20, 2018, 10:23 AM

He cost KB a few interceptions by not coming back to the ball, or not fighting for it. He would catch most of the "easy" balls, though not all. Not trying to bash, just speaking truth. He certainly has enough athletic ability to make a team at the next level. But, Tee Higgins will be a major upgrade, looks like Mike Williams 2.0 already.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 20, 2018, 6:28 AM [ in reply to Re: WR Justyn Ross will wear #8 this fall. ]

Cain catches way more grief than he should. He doesn't drop any more balls than any other receiver. Were there time during games where he didn't fight as hard has he could have, absolutely but lets not act like Cain didn't have games where he just abused the CB. I was watching a game the other day and can't remember which one it was I'd have to go back and look it up but Cain caught everything thrown to him. Cain's issue was that killer instinct and not having it each and every play. You also have to remember he didn't play receiver until he got into college so there was a steep learning curve for him. Plus Ray Ray was a RB in high school so you can see that having guys who has only played receiver for a couple years and they were your starting WR how you could have some up and downs. I never understood the criticism of Cain because I didn't think he was nowhere as bad as some "fans" claimed him to be.

Apr 20, 2018, 10:37 AM

He dropped passes at the worst times. My nephew, who was 10 at the time, was with me at last years spring game & commented on all the drops Cain had that day. He said “I hope he gets better before the season. Especially if he’s going to replace Mike Williams”. Now mind you he shares my sickness for the game, but if a 10 year old can see it we all should be able to. Cain did do some spectacular things but the whole package with him was somewhat an underachievement

cant believe anyone would take a shot at Cain

Apr 20, 2018, 7:47 AM

he helped us to 3 straight playoff appearances and a National Title. And now he's moving on wish him the best. And it leaves more room for the rest to boogie this year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Re: cant believe anyone would take a shot at Cain

Apr 20, 2018, 10:38 AM

Some "fans" just aren't bright enough to see the bigger picture.

Cain had some huge catches for us at various times last season. Not everybody can be as good as Nuk or Mike Williams. SMH

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic