Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Unfortunately for KB, he has to follow the greatest QB in
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

Unfortunately for KB, he has to follow the greatest QB in

Jul 20, 2018, 4:22 PM

Clemson History and have a freshman who is supposed to be the greatest QB in Clemson history. Any other year we would be all about KB and excited for him to start.

For me, if he starts, I hope he breaks every QB passing and rushing record at Clemson. That happens, we are very likely to play in/win the natty. Same goes for TL.

Whoever Dabo thinks is the man, that's who I'm riding with. May the best man win and may the Tigers kick @$$.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^ Exactly royalty...

Jul 20, 2018, 4:34 PM

and if you’d told me a full year ago that KellyB would have us #1 in the CFP with only 1 lousy defeat..I’d died & gone to Heaven!

Saying..the 1st year QB did a fantastic job and the Bama loss was not all his fault..

since some of it has to go on DW4 for beating them with trick play with 1 sec to go..and we paid for it a year later with facing a nasty big mean mad Bama D!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 'trick play'

Jul 20, 2018, 11:20 PM

Just remember we were forced to run that 'trick play' because the Bama DBs had just demonstrated that they were planning to tackle every receiver--coordinated PI at all positions.

Sure, we would have gotten one free play with no time on the clock--which Dabo doubtless would have used to kick the tying FG to send us to OT.

Any Bama whiners about the 'rub' play that Tay Scott ran to perfection are only complaining that they didn't get a chance to interfere with Renfrow.

And Bama's 'rub' play in last year's game was about as legal as a bulldozer in a courtroom. Their guy blocked down on our LB for the entire duration of the play.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic