»
Topic: Time to take down ZW headlines
Replies: 8   Last Post: Jan 21, 2018 6:37 AM by: hartins®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 8  

Time to take down ZW headlines

[10]
Posted: Jan 20, 2018 11:04 PM

I wish the kid well, but he's not a Tiger. Let's stop giving him (and Duke) pub.

Re: Time to take down ZW headlines

[3]
Posted: Jan 20, 2018 11:45 PM

I 100% agree, and as a decade of donating to T-Net, my aim here is reading about players that want to be a Tiger, Duke has a board, save them the type time, and send that BS over to their board for the fans that will be cheering him on bc, I sure as H&ll won't be one of them. The moment he said duke, any interest for him went down the sh!tter where zion can go also as far as I care. Time to move on with the article, anyone wanting to read about him can go over to his team board to do so!!! Amen

2018 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Posted: Jan 20, 2018 11:48 PM

POTD......Go Tigers!!!!

[1]
Posted: Jan 20, 2018 11:47 PM

exactly.........time to forget him ........cause I ain't a Duke fan..........Go Tigers!!!!

Thank you! But don't count on it.***

Posted: Jan 21, 2018 12:02 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg

Posted: Jan 21, 2018 1:13 AM

This is the most devastating recruiting loss for clemson sports probably ever. This is equivalent to if CJ Spiller didn’t come to Clemson. So it’s kinda a big deal, it’s going to sting for a while

[1]
Posted: Jan 21, 2018 6:26 AM

Come on now. While I agree that ZW is good, does having a player only one year translate into what Spiller did for Clemson? And also, how do you really know that he's a team player, or coachable? One player does not make or break the program.

We are a top 20 team because of a great mix of guys who have been playing together for years now. That's how a team is built. One guy may improve it, but it could also detract from the momentum we have in the building process.

My Friend, I was a freshman at Clemson in 1965, and

[1]
Posted: Jan 21, 2018 6:37 AM

I can assure you that I have been stung so many times over the years from our athletic disappointments that I resemble a spaced-out drug addict.

Thus, while disappointed with Zion's choice, I wish him and his family the best and will resume my enthusiasm about this year's team.

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

[2]
Posted: Jan 21, 2018 1:21 AM

$hit happens and I don’t think about kids that pass on us. We are and always will be Clemson. Bottom line!
GO TIGERS!

military_donation.jpg

Replies: 8  
Clemson Gear
Clemson Gear

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: Selling two tickets for the season. Upper deck, last year TDH row AA. $1300 for the pair . 1/2 due...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1486 people have read this post