Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This pisses me off. Way to go Kaepernick and libs
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

This pisses me off. Way to go Kaepernick and libs

Jul 23, 2019, 4:45 AM

I challenge you to watch this entire video and not get pissed off.

https://nypost.com/2019/07/22/total-anarchy-nypd-cops-get-drenched-by-buckets-of-water/amp/

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This pisses me off. Way to go Kaepernick and libs

Jul 23, 2019, 7:00 AM

It's funny how you jumped straight to Kaepernick and Nike. Nothing to do with generations of bad blood between cops and locals, racial tensions and profiling, abuse of power. Nope. A shoe and an ex backup QB made it all happen.

As for the event itself. Bunch of punks that need to be bent over and spanked. The cops in this situation deserve a lot of praise for their restraint.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What are you talking about? I mentioned Nike

Jul 23, 2019, 9:07 AM

No where

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What are you talking about? I mentioned Nike

Jul 23, 2019, 12:25 PM

True, my bad, I made the association in my head because of the rest of the Nike stuff that has been posted recently.

I don't care 2 flips what Nike does. Kaeprnick

Jul 23, 2019, 2:12 PM

Is a ######### tho. He doesn't just hate cops with a passion, he's showing his real hole now

Re: I don't care 2 flips what Nike does. Kaeprnick

Jul 23, 2019, 4:59 PM

I don't agree with him but I also don't think his opinion carries that much weight with most anyone. I would be willing to bet that he would be very low on the list of reasons people listed as to why they decided to act like a bunch of morons, if they were being honest anyway.

As for hating cops I have known people that do for at least an understandable reason and people that do for no good reason. Don't know his history well enough to know what camp he is in.

What’s the problem, X? They’re cops. Barely human, and

Jul 23, 2019, 7:17 AM

definitely racist and corrupt.

The people in that community will be so much better off once the cops finally get the message that they are not welcome there. Everyone is better off when police authority is mocked and disrespected. When the liberal politicians and Kap get what they want, that community will be a Utopia (an Utopia?). Whatever influences then move in to maintain order in that community will definitely be an improvement over a police force.

I think I’ll go buy another Kap jersey to celebrate the hero. Does he still own the $3 million condo in NY? Maybe he’s looking down on this from his secured building with great satisfaction.

Lol at De Blasio. Champion of the Police Officer.

null

And what would happen if they ran down the water thrower

Jul 23, 2019, 8:59 AM

Tackled him to the ground, held him down while they cuffed him and hauled him off to jail, like they should have done?

Well, this video would have disappeared and MSNBC/CNN/ABC/CBS/Wapo/NYT would have gotten the video at the end of police brutality happening. Then all the water thrower's buddies would be interviewed. They'd lie, and riots would ensue. Guy was just taking a 5 gallon bucket of water up to his granny who lives on the 4th floor of some flat and has no running water because the housing authority cut it off or it's broken and they won't fix it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 23, 2019, 10:07 AM

Well, the silly knee-jerk response is to think this is a response to Kaepernick and the "libs". It's more of a local issue with the mayor, police, and the community, which is also coming off the announcement a few days ago of no federal charges for the officers who killed Eric Garner. Remember him? The "I can't breathe" guy? I'm going to go out on a limb and say you weren't outraged at that video.

Violence and riots to express yourself are stupid, but it's also recommended that police use restraint and professionalism as that violence tends to escalate when they don't.

I still get puzzled how cops get mad when the public tells them to stop shooting and/or killing unarmed people.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Most of the gun play I've seen comes when the individual

Jul 23, 2019, 11:18 AM

resists arrest. The "I can't breathe" guy - wasn't following direct orders from the police. So, they escalated.

When someone runs from an officer - they MIGHT be trying to get far enough away to dig out the gun from their pocket.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That doesn't warrant a death sentence.***

Jul 23, 2019, 2:44 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

It was an accident. And it wouldn't have happened if the

Jul 25, 2019, 10:00 AM

guy (1) wasn't breaking the law and (2) didn't resist arrest when discovered breaking the law

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So shoot them just in case?***

Jul 23, 2019, 3:43 PM [ in reply to Most of the gun play I've seen comes when the individual ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't know what they should do. But it would suck to

Jul 25, 2019, 10:04 AM

wait and then find out - oh, he's running from me because he has a gun - by the fact that he turns around and shoots you.

Honestly, if I fled a police officer it would cross my mind - "This might get me shot."

Yes. Silly cops.

Jul 23, 2019, 11:58 AM [ in reply to Re: This pisses me off. Way to go Kaepernick and libs ]

Politicians get elected and celebrities get rich by telling people that cops are there enemies.

700,000 cops in the USA.
40 million or so police interactions in a year.
992 people killed by cops in 2018 according to WaPo.
47 classified as “unarmed”.
Of those 47, 23 were white, 18 were black and 6 were Hispanic.
Not a single one of those unarmed people was in NYC. Nor so far in 2019.

Logical conclusion: cops are racists hunting and killing minorities, and the lack of respect they were shown in this video is their fault.

null

Re: Yes. Silly cops.

Jul 23, 2019, 2:44 PM

Logical conclusion: cops are racists hunting and killing minorities, and the lack of respect they were shown in this video is their fault.

Where exactly did I say that?

Hey...hey...

Jul 23, 2019, 4:27 PM

It’s not always about YOU, ya know?

But seriously, I’m referring to the portrayal that cops have to deal with in a broader sense, not what you said specifically.

null

Re: Yes. Silly cops.

Jul 23, 2019, 4:07 PM [ in reply to Yes. Silly cops. ]

You posted facts, they so do not like it when that occurs. It is always best to automatically blame the cop, riot and burn stuff as the default method. Cops are in a no win situation today , nothing they do is right by certain segments.

Jul 23, 2019, 4:31 PM [ in reply to Re: This pisses me off. Way to go Kaepernick and libs ]

What happened to respecting police and doing as they say and cooperating. Is that still taught to kids? Let the chips fall where they may in the end. If arrested for no reason, take legal action.

The disrespect for the law is unreal and came to rise under Eric Holder.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 23, 2019, 10:09 AM

had been Gatorade instead of water, would you be less pissed off?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 23, 2019, 11:15 AM

if they keep this #### up, cops are eventually gonna say #### it-like they did in baltimore

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2018/07/12/baltimore-police-not-noticing-crime-after-freddie-gray-wave-killings-followed/744741002/

Of course they will, and the Left will then demonize them for that,

Jul 23, 2019, 11:39 AM

because apparently there is no end to the #### sandwich that cops should eat to get libs either elected or popular and wealthy.

And, again, good people in poorer communities will suffer.

null

So being hit with water outrages you

Jul 23, 2019, 2:31 PM

But police killing unarmed Americans doesn't outrage you.

This isn't acceptable conduct, I just can't figure out for the life of me how this relates to Kaepernick and senseless deaths of Americans he is known for protesting.

Can we please stop referring to “unarmed” like it

Jul 23, 2019, 3:57 PM

automatically means “not dangerous? An unarmed man can kill. One of the unarmed men in the WaPo database was described as being in a car. I have no idea what the details are, but is it possible that a guy in a car could cause some damage?

Out of the 40 million or so police interactions by the 700,000 men and women whose job it is to run toward a problem, there were 47 shootings of unarmed people. 18 were black. I don’t have the time to dig into those 18 incidents.

Conclusion: open season by a racist organization.

null

Re: Can we please stop referring to “unarmed” like it

Jul 23, 2019, 9:12 PM

How about Eric Garner? Was he pretty dangerous?

Jul 25, 2019, 12:24 PM

They were hot. The appreciated the cooling off.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic