Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: WATCH: Clemson commits have message for 5-star targets Burch, Flowe
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

TNET: WATCH: Clemson commits have message for 5-star targets Burch, Flowe

Jul 1, 2019, 9:14 PM

WATCH: Clemson commits have message for 5-star targets Burch, Flowe

Clemson 2020 commits Bryan Bresee and Tre Williams talked about the future for the Tigers defense and that future is planning on the addition of some highly-pri Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So after that I’m like 99% sure we’re getting Burch

Jul 1, 2019, 9:43 PM

and 90% sure we’re getting Flowe.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: WATCH: Clemson commits have message for 5-star targets Burch, Flowe

Jul 1, 2019, 10:04 PM

Honestly not sure we even need burch with all the talent we have but man If we did get both Burch and flowe we would be unstoppable. We might have to make substitutions just to get all of our 5 star talent on the field every week on defense. I know for sure Clemson has never had anything like this much talent at one time.

On the defense alone it would be rotating 5 star Thomas, Henry, breese, Murphy, and maybe Burch just for the defensive end position. That could be a 3 deep of 5 star defensive ends. That is nuts

It is such a great time to be a Clemson Tiger fan!!

Two more leaders my friends......

Jul 1, 2019, 10:11 PM

Bryan B is going to be special and I dont want to say just talent because he is going to be a special leader. And Williams will be there as a player and voice. I think between them and Constantine, they will have great leaders upcoming on defense. Now, we need to find the offense voices! But it always seems Defense have the talkers!! I was a DB too, fyi. Ha!

Jul 1, 2019, 11:13 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: WATCH: Clemson commits have message for 5-star targets Burch, Flowe ]

And it pays these guys to come to an elite program like Clemson, especially if they want to eventually play in the NFL. Hard to see why they wouldn't.

Jul 2, 2019, 3:52 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: WATCH: Clemson commits have message for 5-star targets Burch, Flowe ]

That's crazy, we need all that type talent that we can get, the more we can rotate players in and out without losing a thing, that backs Dabo's statement that the best is yet to come!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 1, 2019, 10:13 PM

If Burch and Flowe are both all-in, who gives a care about the two remaining receivers? I'm serious. The team is well-stocked at the position going forward. Receivers can wait till next year.

Like Bresee said, Flowe would be a madman at LB because all the D-lineman could hold their blocks. He would absolutely feast on RBs. The way he hits, it would be a massacre.

Jul 2, 2019, 2:30 AM

You’re absolutely right about how dynamic this defense will be! Just remember that recruits read these boards and we do need solid receivers every cycle. E.J. Williams and Xzavier Henderson are both very solid and looking good for Clemson. I hope we land them both! I do completely understand what you’re saying, but I wouldn’t want them to think we want them to think any less. Oh yeah... KLamb is a beast at WR as well!!!

ALLIN

Jul 2, 2019, 7:31 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: WATCH: Clemson commits have message for 5-star targets Burch, Flowe ]

Jeff Scott and Dabo gives a care.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 2, 2019, 3:58 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: WATCH: Clemson commits have message for 5-star targets Burch, Flowe ]

I care, and I care a lot about us getting every elite player that there is room for on our team, I want and care about us getting them, the receivers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 1, 2019, 10:30 PM

Anyone else notice that Bresee never stopped moving?

Jul 2, 2019, 6:26 AM

Yep. If HE says someone else is energetic, they must be really energetic.

Jul 2, 2019, 9:54 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: WATCH: Clemson commits have message for 5-star targets Burch, Flowe ]

I noticed. But, seemed like a nervous thing from being on camera.

####! That 2020 DL is so cerebral.

Jul 1, 2019, 10:31 PM

We're going to logic the opposing OL right out of their jocks before we even step on the field.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Clemson wasn’t that much better with Trevor Lawrence, if at all.”

Re: ####! That 2020 DL is so cerebral.

Jul 2, 2019, 9:24 AM

I definitely don't foresee either of one of those guys going on and on about "too much menal errs" after a game!

Jul 1, 2019, 11:27 PM

I feel greatly if these young men stay healthy...we'll see championships back to back.
Go Tigers

Jul 2, 2019, 12:21 AM

...to back, to back, to back. Of course the odds on that are probably close to the number of stars in the universe, but a man can dream, right? lol

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"... for a while." - Bresee***

Jul 2, 2019, 4:09 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We have a great shot at both, our OL is going to be

Jul 2, 2019, 5:18 AM

Incredible too. We will have the best teams ever at Clemson over the next 4-5 years.

We have a great shot at being the most dominant Dynasty in modern day football while thriving academically and our players future looks brighter every year with the paw journey and the growth of them becoming incredible citizens who give back and love people with joy, humility and the Class of being a Clemson men who give more than they ever get. The best is yet to COME!

America is going to love this group of guys because they are so classy an unique.!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: We have a great shot at both, our OL is going to be

Jul 2, 2019, 8:37 AM

when was the last time we saw a d1 football team, especially one that is very successful, comprised of, and known for, integrity?

i know that none of them are perfect, but what Dabo has created is nothing short of amazing. Saban wants machines, dabo wants men of character.

Two very impressive young men

Jul 2, 2019, 9:15 AM

The future, as always, is BRIGHT!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 2, 2019, 10:47 AM

best interview I've heard in a while, great to hear the perspective of the new guys coming in. Work, develop, learn, like the guys you play with...

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

reloading!!***

Jul 2, 2019, 4:12 PM

Re: reloading!!***

Jul 2, 2019, 4:17 PM

Rotating from/off the shelf!!!

Great message for 5-star targets Burch, Flowe

Jul 2, 2019, 8:01 PM

GO TIGERS!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 2, 2019, 8:14 PM

Maaaan, if we land Burch and Flowe to go with the monsters we've already got on board... wow. That defensive unit would be absolutely terrifying.

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic