Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Clemson makes top-5 for 5-star DT
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

TNET: Clemson makes top-5 for 5-star DT

May 21, 2018, 7:32 PM

Clemson makes top-5 for 5-star DT

One of three 5-star-rated defensive tackles in the nation included Clemson in his top-5 schools on Monday. Honolulu, Hawaii’s Faatui Tuitele, who is rated as a Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Clemson makes top-5 for 5-star DT

May 21, 2018, 7:47 PM

We could really use this guy.

Definite 1-tech, NG type...exactly like (cough) Josh Belk.

We could use this one. He'd slide into the 2-deep as a true frosh, EXACTLY what the doctor ordered.

You figure him being a West Coast guy, Southern Cal seems the most likely, but he also sounds like a religious dude, too, which definitely favors Dabo and Clemson....

May 21, 2018, 8:04 PM

He says no particular order but it is in ABC order then Clemson added last, hope we aren't an after thought. Hasn't been on campus for a year though he has visited the others this spring. Hope I'm misreading him and he'll come for a camp. We sure need him.

Would be great to get another Samoan!***

May 22, 2018, 6:30 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson makes top-5 for 5-star DT ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 21, 2018, 7:48 PM

Need to get him on campus!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 21, 2018, 8:06 PM

Gonna be hard to beat Bama on this one.

May 21, 2018, 8:36 PM

I thought we were not really in it with him to make cut over USC, but I think our recent lose at DT has him taking a really good look at us due to the possible early playing time on a clemson caliber team and the fact we put Dline in the nfl and prob will have 4 go 1st or 2nd at the end of this season. I think we got a real shot at this guy. I hope we can reel this big guy in, he’s a beast. Go Tigers!!!

Kinda looks like a 4 star recruit

May 21, 2018, 8:08 PM

but what do all of the experts know

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 21, 2018, 8:13 PM

These are the ones I love seeing us get bc this kid has a very impressive offer list. When you land recruits like this, it speaks very loud of how your program is doing!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 21, 2018, 8:20 PM

Is he our next Big Dex?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 21, 2018, 8:28 PM

We can only hope so bc that would be an awesome get!!! Recruits like that is what keeps a team playing for championships year after year!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 21, 2018, 8:18 PM

I would think harder to beat a West coast team than bama. Especially now that JB couldn’t hack it.

Would love to see him playing here. It just surprises me that everyone is stoked to get an offer from us but then decide to go elsewhere.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 21, 2018, 8:30 PM

Absolutely on the head kerigantoo!!!

May 21, 2018, 11:21 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson makes top-5 for 5-star DT ]

Bama could be tough here. They've already got two DTs for the this cycle but they'll always find a way to make room. He also played at the same high school as Tua which could be a big chip in Bama's corner.

May 21, 2018, 10:08 PM

I have to give him a huge TU bc he's got game, and he has very quick feet and recovery of his balance for a guy of his large size. We would be extremely lucky to land this guy!!! But we have to keep in our thoughts that there are teams out there willing to take the risk/chance to offer a big pay day to land players of this type of Elite status!!! But the Michigan Wolverines wouldn't do things like that to land a big time play maker of Faatui Tuitele caliber to come and play FB for them... Not with a squeaky clean HC as Jim Harbaugh, NOOOOO, not Jim Harbaugh!!!!

May 21, 2018, 11:54 PM

Nice.. we need this guy.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm sure the coaches are stressing the 'need' situation to

May 22, 2018, 8:29 AM

him. Not like he's going to sit any length of time and, oh yeah, Clemson plays for championships.

How bad is a trip to Hawaii?

May 22, 2018, 9:52 AM

Coach Bates "Dabo, I need to fly to Hawaii for a few days. It's work, of course."

Dabo "Sign Tuitele, and I'll send you back next year. For a full week."

May 22, 2018, 1:20 PM

Really nice prospect from a football factory. St. Louis has long been a power there. Would love to get him, but if besides Bama, U Dub has a long history on the island as well. Still, Dabo and company have pulled much bigger surprises.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 1, 2018, 7:59 AM

Hey anybody got any new news on this guy? Would love to have him here........

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic