Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Swinney looking forward to "interesting bus ride" into LSU's Death Valley
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

TNET: Swinney looking forward to "interesting bus ride" into LSU's Death Valley

Aug 19, 2018, 8:01 AM

Swinney looking forward to "interesting bus ride" into LSU's Death Valley

Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney is looking forward to another interesting bus ride into Baton Rouge. Clemson and LSU announced a two-game series last week, with Clemson visiting LSU in 2026. Photo by Stephen Lew / USATODAY Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Swinney looking forward to "interesting bus ride" into LSU's Death Valley

Aug 19, 2018, 8:08 AM

Good for Dabo on the 7 home games. I dont want us to get sucked into one of those stupid neutral games like at Bristol Speedway. Teams like U of Tenn know where we are if the want to play the can come here to start a series.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Swinney looking forward to "interesting bus ride" into LSU's Death Valley

Aug 19, 2018, 8:46 AM

I agree. Those seven Saturdays in Death Valley are days that I looks forward to all year. Neutral sites are for bowl games and playoffs.

GO TIGERS!!! 13 DAYS!!!!!!!

Aug 19, 2018, 8:57 AM

How about Dabo focusing on the communities and what home games mean to the region.. We have the best coach. I know I’m stating the obvious but when you have a treasure like him you can’t say it enough.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The writer misspelled “deaf”***

Aug 19, 2018, 9:07 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The writer misspelled “deaf”***

Aug 19, 2018, 9:55 AM

Yes they did!!! +1

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 19, 2018, 10:44 AM

I hope Dabo is still at Clemson until he retires. He also shows that the 7 Home games are important, as well as looking out for the surrounding communities and their economic impact that they receive for the 7 home games. You can't beat a Home game. Great recruiting tool and a great atmosphere to play in. GO TIGERS!!!

It's NOT Death Valley in lsu

Aug 19, 2018, 1:05 PM

The stadium in Baton Rouge is NOT Death Valley, and Clemson fans should stop enabling lsu fans with their delusions and inability to read.

Who you trolling?

Aug 19, 2018, 1:37 PM

You guys need to settle down trolling your brothers and sisters. That's just not very nice. You should have more respect than call LSU's stadium by our name. You're acting like a coot. I contribute pennies a year to your salary, don't make me cut your pay, at least not until the kid is grown. Trust me, you can't afford it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic