Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Chasing History: Swinney gets emotional as senior class chases records
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

TNET: Chasing History: Swinney gets emotional as senior class chases records

Nov 13, 2018, 12:35 PM

Chasing History: Swinney gets emotional as senior class chases records

Members of the Clemson senior class are chasing history Saturday against Duke. No. 2 Clemson hosts Duke (7-3) Saturday at 7 pm in Death Valley, the final regular season ACC game for the Atlantic Division champions. The Tigers are not only chasing an all-important 11th win but several other records. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Chasing History: Swinney gets emotional as senior class chases records

Nov 13, 2018, 12:47 PM

:)

This one is going to be especially difficult

Nov 13, 2018, 1:08 PM

I guess part of it is the fact that we had 3 guys who already had a legacy, come back. Wilkins, Ferrell and Bryant had left a mark before but chose to set the bar higher. Joseph, Huggins, Fields, the Davis boys, Falci, J. Williams, C. Smith, Hyatt, Renfrow, Thompson and several more have played their butts off for this program. They've worked, rehabbed from injury, push, pulled and fought to make a mark and they have. I want this group to go out with their heads as high as they can possibly get....5 more wins, the only 15-0 team in D1 history. No matter what though there are some outstanding men leaving this program that arrived here 4-5 years ago as boys. They've done well. Gonna miss'em.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

To say Dabo is the best thing to ever happen to Clemson

Nov 13, 2018, 1:51 PM

Is an understatement. Usually it’s a coach that is a good person that cares about the players but doesn’t win or it’s a coach that wins and doesn’t care about the players. We are extremely fortunate to have both. He is a once in a lifetime type of person. He truly loves his players but at the same time he doesn’t put up with bs. He cherishes everyone & holds everyone accountable from the stars to the coaches to the walk-ons that come to practice just to get h*ll beat out of them every day to help our team for game day.

NO FARMERS NO FOOD

Re: To say Dabo is the best thing to ever happen to Clemson

Nov 13, 2018, 2:03 PM

Couldn’t have said it better^^^

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: To say Dabo is the best thing to ever happen to Clemson

Nov 13, 2018, 7:29 PM [ in reply to To say Dabo is the best thing to ever happen to Clemson ]

I agree. He is just different. We are fortunate to have him. The best is yet to come.

Re: TNET: Chasing History: Swinney gets emotional as senior class chases records

Nov 13, 2018, 4:19 PM

When they honor Renfrow and Wilkins, I sure hope that there's no confetti flying around.

Or maybe I want it to be flying around so I have an excuse...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 13, 2018, 4:19 PM

I can understand getting emotional.....it's hard not to when one thinks about how much joy this class has brought to Tiger fans. We toss their names around like they're family members.

50 wins with the potential of 5 more is amazing. That is nothing short of world class and I certainly wish each of them a great career and an even better life. They deserve it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 13, 2018, 7:46 PM

Someone in another thread talked about Dabo being here until he is in his 70s. I don't know if he will be here THAT long, but this is the reason why if he is. He really seems to love his players and watching them turn into such good people. I'm sure that never gets old.

Let's go for 55

Nov 13, 2018, 8:49 PM

You can do it boys.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic