Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
THE PROCESS HAS BEGUN!!!!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

THE PROCESS HAS BEGUN!!!!!

Sep 18, 2019, 12:20 PM

You feel that cooler breeze today? My season is almost here. When everything turns brown and dies. Foliage dries up. Insects shrivel. The world turns cooler and more harsh. As the winter approaches and all is stripped to it's bare core.....so too does the football landscape. The cold winds howl and lay to waste all that is fragile.
You've been worried about the offense....that's a kin to worrying that winter wont come and bury the dying.
This offense is BETTER than it was this time last year....or any of the four years before.

So settle in and let the dogs of war tear into the boys from Charlotte on Saturday. I've already been on the prowl through the streets of Charlotte. I've got what I need and he's not much. He's skinny and pale and wearing thread-bare tighty whities. We will carve him up and while I'm not allowed to tell you how, know that he will be purified in pain.

The howls from my garage will echo those of the Valley. Know that these boys will suffer and by the fourth quarter you'll see over 85 Tigers get to feast on the carcus that was UNCC.

The cool air is coming...and with it....the tides of war that will wash away all of our concern
and all of our opponents.

Buckle UP!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: THE PROCESS HAS BEGUN!!!!!

Sep 18, 2019, 3:06 PM

COOL TODAY, HOT TAMALE, or so I have been told.

Sep 18, 2019, 3:11 PM

Very good. I really enjoyed your descriptive posts from earlier, but you did a good job with this one

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Sep 19, 2019, 10:00 AM

Well....the PC crowd that started showing up after we won the Natty didnt like my style. I was told to stop.

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic