Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Still Ascared of relying on freshman QB with sparse experience & no real experienced back-up.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 2,049

Still Ascared of relying on freshman QB with sparse experience & no real experienced back-up.

Oct 17, 2018, 12:15 PM

And, on the other side of the line is a veteran who has been around 6 years.

Saying, cross our fingers & Yell Dang Hard & Often!

Go TiGERS..ROCK EM, Please! ??

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you're scared, then football isn't for you***

Oct 17, 2018, 12:20 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Still Ascared of relying on freshman QB with sparse experience & no real experienced back-up.

Oct 17, 2018, 12:21 PM

Bill - if we are not successful, it won’t be because of poor quarterback play. Rest easy but cheer hard.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Still Ascared of relying on freshman QB with sparse experience & no real experienced back-up.

Oct 17, 2018, 1:36 PM

Trevor has answered every question since the 9th grade with winning. I suspect we’ll get to enjoy more of the same.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You can hide in my pocket Bill, I'm unscared enough for both

Oct 17, 2018, 1:38 PM

of us

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wouldn't have this problem is certain QBs hadn't left.

Oct 17, 2018, 1:39 PM

Just sayin'.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, we would have a different problem then...Something along

Oct 17, 2018, 1:55 PM

the lines of why can't we get the ball to the WRs, or why did he pull it down on 3rd and 7 and run for 2? Or how can we call ourselves WRU if we average less than 1 passing TD a game? I'd rather have the problems we have now

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wouldn't have this problem is certain QBs hadn't left.

Oct 17, 2018, 1:57 PM [ in reply to Wouldn't have this problem is certain QBs hadn't left. ]

Oh yes! If only we could get KB to come back for this game. We'd lose by 21.

Oct 17, 2018, 2:01 PM

I'll be totally honest with you. I am totally comfortable with TL/CB at quarterback. These guys are betting better every game, the running game has come alive, and both of these guys can chuck it pretty good. This "6 year quarterback" is going up against a VERY GOOD defense, while TL is going against an "ok" defense with a 4-headed monster at RB and outstanding wide receivers. Finley needs to stay healthy during this game cause I'm not real convinced their backup is quite as good as Chase Brice.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 17, 2018, 2:54 PM

I approve of these last four messages.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 17, 2018, 2:00 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

If it was one on one ping pong I'd agree.***

Oct 17, 2018, 3:43 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 17, 2018, 11:23 PM

Maybe this will make you feel better...

Travis Etienne

Tavien Feaster

Adam Choice

Oct 17, 2018, 11:57 PM

RedDawg says “them call coots QB 5head but look at the forehead on that Travis kid”.

Sorry, not sure why he wouldn’t post on his own account.

Oct 18, 2018, 12:19 AM

My wife says he looks like Bart Simpson

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 17, 2018, 11:57 PM [ in reply to Re: Still Ascared of relying on freshman QB with sparse experience & no real experienced back-up. ]

RedDawg says “them call coots QB 5head but look at the forehead on that Travis kid”.

Sorry, not sure why he wouldn’t post on his own account.

Replies: 15
| visibility 2,049
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic