Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Speaking of carnies, do the Murphy's Village gypsies hate
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 196

Speaking of carnies, do the Murphy's Village gypsies hate

Oct 9, 2018, 2:38 PM

when the fair shows up in Augusta, because competition? Or are they all

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

sheeeeeyit. Murphy's Village "Gypsies" ain't even worried

Oct 9, 2018, 2:56 PM

bout no carnies.

The Irish Travellers take scamming to a whole nother level.

My homies. I like to meet up with them in line for grits at Old MacDonald Fish Camp.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One of my favorite threads on tMB was about them

Oct 9, 2018, 3:03 PM

I'd guess 10 years or so ago. About how they would get locals to impregnate wives to avoid too much intermingling of genes. Use of the word "Mag" to describe awesome things. Screenshots of their MySpace pages. Nicee houses left empty and living in campers in the yard.

Weird

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: One of my favorite threads on tMB was about them

Oct 9, 2018, 3:10 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

these are NOT Murphy Villagers. Here's some fine Murphy

Oct 9, 2018, 3:41 PM

Village marrying stock.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes because that's not creepy at all

Oct 9, 2018, 3:45 PM

dressing up your 10 year old up like that.

PIctures like that, the stories, hand on the Bible that MauldinT knew this existed in SC.

It was enlightening

Some live in some fine big houses. Others in

Oct 9, 2018, 3:47 PM [ in reply to Re: One of my favorite threads on tMB was about them ]

https://theaccidentalphotographer.me/2018/03/22/the-irish-travellers-of-murphy-village-sc-usa/

trailers next door.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

dafuque is tMB? tave Matthews Band?***

Oct 9, 2018, 3:38 PM [ in reply to One of my favorite threads on tMB was about them ]

The Main Board

Oct 9, 2018, 3:43 PM

a few of us still hang out there

https://forums.rivals.com/forums/the-main-board.26/

camcgee®

hotsawce

robertn

A few others used to. I imagine 19B® did.

A slew of people left the Rivals The Main Board (called tMB) and created their own The Main Board (called TMB.)

Old McDonald’s, hush yo mouth!***

Oct 9, 2018, 3:51 PM [ in reply to sheeeeeyit. Murphy's Village "Gypsies" ain't even worried ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

JosephG should expound on this

Oct 9, 2018, 3:04 PM

being from nearby EdgeoftheField.....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They tried to recruit a friend to stud for them.***

Oct 9, 2018, 3:49 PM

the gypsie men folk aren't ever home....

Oct 9, 2018, 3:21 PM

only the women and the genetically deformed kids running around most of the time. They LOVE going to movies and Olive Garden/Outback. Packs of them running around those places on the weekends.

Wife-of has always been fascinated with the gypsies and has studied their ways. Seems like the men folks are in charge of the scamming and they tend to work their scams out of town...so as not to poop in their own bed so to speak.

But back to the original question...yes, the gypsies and carnies line up on opposing sides of hwy 25 and throw rocks are each other. They use the small headed kids as cannon fodder.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 196
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic