Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Someone explain this please...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Someone explain this please...

May 25, 2018, 8:20 PM

Kid who plays what, 45 mins from Clemson, a perennial powerhouse, commits to the Gamecocks? They are basement dwellers. They couldn’t win the East if UGA and UF got nuked by North Korea tomorrow. It’s one thing in the pros to be drafted by a lousy team; it’s a whole other matter to voluntarily pick them when you have a choice. This is all benefit$ right?

(Spoiler alert: yes it’s all benefit$)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Someone explain this please...

May 25, 2018, 8:26 PM

All I can figure is the kid likes South Carolina more than Clemson.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 25, 2018, 8:38 PM

Clemson appears to be just ho humming it along. Dabo doesn't want to do Spring officials which nothing wrong with that and Muschamp is goin to tell these kids everything they want to hear whether its true or not and he pressures these kids to commit every chance he gets. There's a reason they have a handful of decommits every year and why Clemson very rarely does. Thats because Clemson isn't going to pressure you nor are they going to tell you something that isn't true. If he sticks with South Carolina so be it but there is only one team in this state capable of winning trophies that matter and one guy no matter who it is is going to change that. Clemson is primed for another National Championship this year, win another and pluck the chicken featherless and if he still sticks with them then its just a preview of what he has coming. Just for the few that will freak out just let me remind you we have Trevor Lawrence for at least the next 3 years and when comparing the 2 prospects it isn't even remotely close. Let them get a good player every once in awhile, it makes wiping the floor with them that much better when they actually think they have a chance.

May 25, 2018, 11:15 PM

evidently he hasn't watched our last 4 games with the usucs.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Forrest momma was right:

May 25, 2018, 11:26 PM

"Stupid is as stupid does."

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic