Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Social Justice supply and demand curve is real.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 571

Social Justice supply and demand curve is real.

Jul 23, 2019, 9:53 AM

With the demand for racism so high it's no wonder the Jessy Smellit and the Covington kids' stories get so much attention. Thus enters the next edition of liberal exaggerations to fake racism to meet their demand.

https://time.com/5631070/black-georgia-lawmaker-publix/

Turns out the guy is a democrat who got triggered by someone with more than 10 items in the self check line at the store.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=6TOsTHfKJHM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Is what I remember...”. Classic. Man, victimhood is

Jul 23, 2019, 10:24 AM

powerful currency. She’ll be a US Senator before it’s over.

A Hispanic Democrat took exception to her having 15 items in the 10 items or less lane. Such a victim.

Having said that...dude...leave the nine month pregnant woman with a daughter ALONE if she takes a few extra items through the express lane. Sheeeeesh.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

I might think like a heathen sometimes...

Jul 23, 2019, 10:46 AM

but I would never reveal it in public and especially not to a woman with a child. I've had several conversations with people after yielding right of way to them while shopping. A few initiated the conversations by thanking me for my uncommon politeness.

Being polite and considerate was a common trait when I was a child. Yielding right of way to adults, remaining silent until being recognized by two adults talking was another. Getting popped on the butt with a switch was the training system.

The guy was a heathen, an inconsiderate punk who believe he was entitled with authority to force others to obey what he believed was a standard. The woman was a raging, lying troll. The media used the incident between democrat and Trump haters to prove Trump is a racist.

A quick google search will slow that everyone jumped on the story, blamed Trump then failed to report the followup which showed it was no more than a two trigger dem purse slinging with two liberals clawing at each other's eyes.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You were doing so well up until the end there.

Jul 23, 2019, 12:15 PM

Take color away, take pub/dem away from the situation. You have an incredible lack of manners and incivility. Add the racial component back in and you have a guy that felt entitled to make a very poor decision by confronting a pregnant woman and her daughter. Who does this?

Whether you like it or not, race is a serious issue in this country now. It wasn't the case 20 years ago, but there is still no way to justify it. As for Trump, he is the one carrying the mantle for white racists in the US...and again, thats a fact whether you like it or not.

so now Cubans are racist?***

Jul 23, 2019, 12:22 PM

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

I think you misunderstood some of what I wrote.

Jul 23, 2019, 12:58 PM [ in reply to You were doing so well up until the end there. ]

I mentioned that the outstanding public behavior today is politeness without mention or reference to political preferences. That is uncontestable to anyone who shops in popular public venues.

The fact that no pub was involved may not make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside but the most prominent racist are those who label Trump voters racist. They are the ones who strive to make everything racist which makes reasonable people uncomfortable. Most Americans are reasonable.

Yes, race is a serious issue in America as long as actors like Jussey and the Dem politician in GA continue to cry racist without justification. It's a shame what you guys did to, and said about those Covington kids.

I know, all trump supporters are a basket of deplorables.

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

Most Americans are reasonable. yes.

Jul 23, 2019, 2:10 PM

But these two acted like toddlers fightin' over a cookie. As an elected official, she needs to not fly off the handle about shid like this or misrepresent what happened. As a reasonable person, the dude shouldn't have said anything to her and her daughter, much less swear at her. I guarantee had her husband been there, he wouldn't have said squat.

Back to the reason this c r a p winds up in the news, look to our toddler in chief. Racial divisiveness and misogyny are the most used tools in his toolbox. His behavior is anathema to all that conservatism stands for, and as conservatives we need to condemn it. Ten years ago this wouldn't have been anything but a twidderblip, but because growing acceptance of racism and denigration of women it IS the news now. It's not fake news...it is THE news. If you like Trump, if you like the way he acts, you're getting exactly what you asked for.

It's all Trump's fault?

Jul 23, 2019, 3:16 PM

Dood, try selling that on election day.

The only two that deserve blame are the idiots that had

Jul 23, 2019, 3:24 PM

the fight. Trump and his supporters (you, too) deserve some credit for endorsing this kind of behavior in our President. And you jump to defend him. Had Obama or George W acted in any remotely similar way, Americans would have stormed the WH and thrown them out. And if you can't see the correlation between acceptable racist and misogynist behavior in our society and the everyday behavior of our commander in chief; you're just lying to yourself.

Two trashy dems in a cat fight and it's Trump's fault...

Jul 23, 2019, 3:35 PM

they clawed at each other, the woman lied and accused the man of racism and the MSM jumped through their ##### just about like you've done? Yeah, OST, this is my fault for supporting Trump's put America first agenda.

You don't condone the behavior in these two idiots

Jul 23, 2019, 3:45 PM

why do you condone it in our president?

Re: You were doing so well up until the end there.

Jul 23, 2019, 1:14 PM [ in reply to You were doing so well up until the end there. ]

you should watch the video

Interesting seeing Time's "coverage" of the incident

Jul 23, 2019, 10:25 AM

and then watching the Youtube video.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I couldn't finish the video.

Jul 23, 2019, 1:21 PM

Just saw a couple of adults acting like kids. Both should be ashamed of themselves.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I only saw one acting like a kid.***

Jul 23, 2019, 3:06 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's because you're a racist.***

Jul 23, 2019, 3:17 PM

Replies: 15
| visibility 571
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic