Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Sage Ennis. Though you have heard me say many times,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 3,272

Sage Ennis. Though you have heard me say many times,

Jun 17, 2019, 5:56 PM

I cannot abide Daptula, I do have to admit that he is pretty good at analyzing talent. Today he said that Ennis was an underrated player who all the big schools wanted and is a huge pickup for us.

Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sage Ennis. Though you have heard me say many times,

Jun 17, 2019, 6:54 PM

I have said that I thought he was under rated also. The guy does a lot to help his team, he plays out of about all the WR spots, and as a blocking and catching TE, and he runs the ball from behind center in the wild cat. Maybe he isn't getting all the credit that he deserves bc of all the positions that he plays to help his team win games, and they don't know how to rate him bc of all his skills!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What I like about this kid is that.........

Jun 17, 2019, 6:54 PM

in his film, he looks like a wide receiver but he loves to smash people! That seems like the perfect combination. Not afraid to stick his nose in there and rough a few people up.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 17, 2019, 7:04 PM

If Dabo and his staff want a recruit, that's enough of a recommendation for me !!! Most of his previous recruits have earned two national championships. I'll take Dabo's assessment every day over those of the self-anointed experts.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 17, 2019, 9:00 PM

Ditto

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jun 17, 2019, 9:09 PM

Dit-Ditto

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 3,272
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic