Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Saban trying to secure Playoff spot before season starts
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1,530

Saban trying to secure Playoff spot before season starts

Aug 20, 2018, 1:33 PM

by playing up injuries - everyone knows that a "healthy" Bama is one of the top four teams regardless of what happens during the season.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Water the Point Tree

Re: Saban trying to secure Playoff spot before season starts

Aug 20, 2018, 1:48 PM

All you have to do is look at their schedule, and you can easily see they go 11-1 before losing to Auburn like last year. They have a cakewalk until their last game. Then when Auburn loses to the SEC Least winner again like last year, they waltz right back into the NC playoff. It's almost like the moon and stars have aligned and Bama has to get there. They won't even have to play in a conference championship game - AGAIN! It sucks, but the schedules make this easy for Bama. Even if Auburn wins the SECCG, then Bama with one loss will still be in the playoff. Two SEC teams just like last year. The rest of the country has to fight and win all their games just to secure one of the other 2 spots. They also have to win their conference championship games, and even then (PSU), they might get left out for a less-deserving team (OSU).

ESPN and the SEC have it figured out where they have the easiest route to the championship, and I don['t see it changing anytime soon. Meanwhile, we can listen to Saban cry like a baby.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1,530
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic