Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
SCar fans being put in there place by SEC brethren
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 3,440

SCar fans being put in there place by SEC brethren

May 26, 2018, 9:02 PM

https://www.secrant.com/rant/sec-football/mark-my-words-in-2-years-sc-will-have-the-best-dline-in-the-nation/76926565/

It's hilarious to read the comments. SCar fans are constantly on there begging for the attention of other SEC programs, just begging people to stop associating them with being a horrible program.

And any time Clemson is mentioned, they all flock to it in hopes of reminding people that they are suppose to be our rival.

It's a great time to be a Tiger. They get a 5 star player for once and think it's going to erase the huge deficit that we have created. It's not going to change the fact that Muschamp is a proven failure and Clemson is a proven winner

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There place?

May 26, 2018, 9:03 PM

?

Re: Their place?

May 26, 2018, 9:06 PM

Blue lights in my mirror, it's the message board grammar police. Thank God for people like you

Sorry, it’s just that my 1st grader can distinguish between

May 26, 2018, 9:15 PM

The different uses. Figured you could too, or I can have him post for you?

Re: Sorry, it’s just that my 1st grader can distinguish between

May 27, 2018, 12:15 AM

Are you asking me to let your first grader post on a sports message board for me? That's weird

There castle.

May 26, 2018, 9:45 PM [ in reply to There place? ]

nm

Re: SCar fans being put in there place by SEC brethren

May 26, 2018, 9:16 PM

I’m starting to think that maybe the coots just don’t understand the concept of cycling in and out ....

I would try explaining it but they probably couldn’t comprehend such an advanced concept.

May 26, 2018, 10:12 PM

USCjr has been an embarrassment to the SEC, this state and college football for 100+ years, and yet they continue to think they are a good program. Nothing or nobody will ever “put them in their place” because they are that stupid. Hell, they were talking trash about week after 56-7.

May 26, 2018, 10:54 PM

Coots have one DE five star and now this guy is jumping on Todd Ellis' bandwagon with the 'cycling up' bs!
Better go read Clemson's roster before you get so danged excited! "Cycling Up",.......................what a joke!!!

May 27, 2018, 12:35 AM

They are a distant , third tier opponent with little prospect to rise into second tier status despite of the fact that they play in a one team , weakly contested division . If Florida can field an offense to speak of again and if UT finally begins to play defense again the Coot will be right back to where they belong , bottom tier .
For now though , I have them a third tier team with weak prospects for advancement . There are 4 tiers .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Mark my words: In two years USCjr will be fearing....

May 27, 2018, 9:00 AM

...the fist and the thumb.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 3,440
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic