Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Rushing yards per carry in a career
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 2,474

Rushing yards per carry in a career

Sep 19, 2018, 2:39 PM

Pic.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And yet, when he is dominating we have to watch

Sep 19, 2018, 2:49 PM

as he runs to the sidelines and either Feaster or Choice comes into the game. Not for a couple carries to give ETN a breather, but for multiple possessions in a row.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Tough to watch, I agree.***

Sep 19, 2018, 2:51 PM

Re: And yet, when he is dominating we have to watch

Sep 19, 2018, 2:55 PM [ in reply to And yet, when he is dominating we have to watch ]

I gotta admit. I get why Dabo wants to get everyone involved in order to gain experience, and reward guys for working hard. However, I have started to wonder if it will impact our recruiting with some offensive guys since it's impacting the overall numbers for our top guys to come out of the games so much.

In fairness it's a long season and keeping a true

Sep 19, 2018, 3:07 PM

sophomore RB fresh is important. I'm guessing/hoping that's what the coaching staff is doing. #9 should be our primary back down the stretch and into the post season.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Exactly. Think if we reversed it and Travis 25x per game

Sep 19, 2018, 3:15 PM

these first 3 weeks and then he couldn't go when we needed him. That said, he probably should have been more utilized against TAM, but whatevs.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: And yet, when he is dominating we have to watch

Sep 19, 2018, 8:19 PM [ in reply to And yet, when he is dominating we have to watch ]

What I'M seeing is Travis tapping his helmet after a couple hard runs in a row and getting the ball one more time when he's gassed. Invariably, that third run is only for four or five yards.

Re: Rushing yards per carry in a career

Sep 19, 2018, 2:52 PM

I wonder what sort of numbers Spiller could have put up with the talent around him like we have now.

I wonder what kind of numbers Spiller could have put up

Sep 19, 2018, 3:54 PM

if he had learned to hit the hole early on rather than dance and juke around in the backfield. About half of his Clemson career was spent trying to juke and make a big play rather than getting the available yards ahead of him.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Sep 19, 2018, 3:09 PM

Feaster will be on that list with one good run. Seeing as he's averaging 5.94 yards per carry so far.

Message was edited by: bloodrunsorange63®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 19, 2018, 3:36 PM

Yup, only 55 yards to go to be eligible. Pretty crazy that we could end up with the top 2 RBs on this list on the same team. Also, I'm a little surprised Feaster hasn't topped 1000 yds yet.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well Detroit

Sep 19, 2018, 3:15 PM

For a seasoned T-Netter, you seem to be risking the wrath of the TNet nuts who believe Clemson coaches never make a tactical or strategic error in judgement. Considering half of ETN’s calls are straight up the middle, he has a remarkable ypc.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Where do you coach?

Sep 19, 2018, 3:57 PM

You need to trust our coaches! 58-4, national championship, etc. ;)

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Sep 19, 2018, 3:43 PM

Feed the "hongry" monster. 15 carries a game should be the minimum.

I'd love to see 40+ rushes and

Sep 19, 2018, 3:50 PM

40+ passes per game.

Neuheisel would have to sit in the corner with his Dunce hat on.

Sep 19, 2018, 7:38 PM

Thank God Kelly Bryant will be healthy this week to get the bulk of the carries.

LOL! Good one!***

Sep 19, 2018, 8:23 PM

Sep 19, 2018, 7:55 PM

Impressive. CJ had a 7.3 average his freshman season. (129 attempts)

Replies: 17
| visibility 2,474
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic