Topic: Rewatching last years wolfie game .,,
Replies: 5   Last Post: Oct 18, 2018 12:10 PM by: Colorguy®
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

Rewatching last years wolfie game .,,

[1]
Posted: Oct 17, 2018 9:32 PM

Finley was 13-13 on his first pass attempts. This should not be this coming Saturday! KB could barely hit anyone on wide open receivers. As usual, the running game really kept us in it and PI calls.

No fenesse this coming game!!!

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Photobucket

Re: Rewatching last years wolfie game .,,

Posted: Oct 17, 2018 9:46 PM

Loves KB, but our offense was so anemic last year. He started out like, what, 0-6?

Posted: Oct 18, 2018 6:49 AM

I think this is a big difference between KB and Watson or Lawrence. When KB had a couple / three bad passes he would start to doubt himself. And that spells a lot of trouble for the offense. Watson is one of the most confident players I've ever seen. You could tell no matter how badly things were going, he was sure he would still win the game. I think Lawrence is a lot like Watson. He looks confident and doesn't rattle. I don't think an NCSU team that had close home wins against Boston College and James Madison is going to come into our house and rattle the Tigers.

2018 white level member

Posted: Oct 17, 2018 10:23 PM

Everything you have acknowledged is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but factual truth and we still have real Tigers defending his worth to team, even after he himself proved that he wasn't a team player. It's like they refuse to accept the truth!!!

2018 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Posted: Oct 18, 2018 7:51 AM

I might be wrong, but I think Finley was 15-for-15 early in that game, and they led at the half. He missed a lot at the end of the game as he seemed to tire and missed wide-open targets.

Posted: Oct 18, 2018 12:10 PM

You are correct. I just posted at the 13-13 mark. As I watched the game, it was hard to believe we were going to win if I had not seen us do it so many times before.

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Photobucket

Replies: 5  
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
1484 people have read this post