Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Pulling for Beavers over sec BullDogs in CWS today..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,741

Pulling for Beavers over sec BullDogs in CWS today..

Jun 23, 2018, 8:20 AM

so those pac 12 boys might take down Arkie next week and quiet those world beaters saying sec baseball is heaven on Earth’s Mound.

Oh, i like Beavers.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hate to do it lbb but I’ll be pulling for the hogs on Monday. Would like

Jun 23, 2018, 8:25 AM

Miss state to lose though. All we need is another all sec final. But hopefully our Tigers will be taking the cfb champ trophy home again this year

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Pulling for Beavers over sec BullDogs in CWS today..

Jun 23, 2018, 8:32 AM

Nah, think I got to go with LBB on this one. Go Beavers. Although I have to say Arkansas seems like the team to beat.

Arkansas/Oregon State should be a really good series though. Ultimately would be a matchup of all year top 5 teams.

Not sure how os stands on pitching today. That wasn’t their ace yesterday was it?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 23, 2018, 9:17 AM

Yep, Beaver fan here too.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Same to you too....Let’s go Beavers!***

Jun 23, 2018, 10:12 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 23, 2018, 10:34 AM

Most gentlemen of the male persuasion do LOVE the beavers.

Jun 23, 2018, 10:56 AM

I can't root for a team whose star player is a convicted child molester. Not a single MLB team took a risk on the Beaver that molested his six-year-old niece. But maybe I have a different moral compass than you do.

Jun 23, 2018, 11:53 AM

or and sec team

While I would agree with you if that is indeed all true

Jun 23, 2018, 3:20 PM [ in reply to Re: Pulling for Beavers over sec BullDogs in CWS today.. ]

There are certainly reasons to question what actually happened and he served his punishment even if he did do it. There is a reason juvenile laws are different from adult laws. Saying that a juvenile who did something like that can't change with treatment and serving out his punishment is a slippery slope that I'm not sure we want to go down. I'm all for being cautious with him, but I also think people should give him more of an opportunity to live a life rather than basically giving him the moral death penalty over something that may or may not have happened when he was a young teenager. For the record - I feel like this about most if not all crimes in younger adolescents. I don't believe in giving 12-14 year olds the physical or moral death penalty over crimes they commit. If you believe in that, then you also would need to believe that the Age of Consent should be 12-14 as well (same issue regarding brain development)... I don't believe that either. Had this happened when he was 16 or 17 I might have a different opinion, but I'm just not ok with punishing someone for life based on something they did at age 12-14.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,741
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic