Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Perhaps you will not agree with me
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Perhaps you will not agree with me

Sep 17, 2019, 4:17 PM

On this but .... I am extremely pleased with the new network that we all anxiously awaited for a long time. It has been developed in a very good way, and with football season in full swing, it has been very good for our Tigers. I’m sure when basketball season is upon us we may not get the air time as we do now but thus far it has been very fair to everyone. It will only get better in the future so we all have a lot to look forward to in the coming months. Packer and Durham has been a joy to watch. Thank goodness we didn’t get stuck with a F’&*b@)=.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am thoroughly enjoying the ACCN

Sep 17, 2019, 4:19 PM

It is not perfect, but there is a lot to like, and it is getting better every day.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I love it.

Sep 17, 2019, 4:37 PM

ACCN will be helpful in brand building and maintenance over the long term (though right this moment we do not need much help).

I just wish the Comcast deal would close. I'm sure it will eventually. Have some family members (older folks who won't be streaming) who are missing Tiger games.

I like it as well. Will probably not like it as much in BB

Sep 17, 2019, 4:50 PM

season.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I like it as well. Will probably not like it as much in BB

Sep 17, 2019, 6:03 PM

in BB it's known as the Tobacco Road Network.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: Perhaps you will not agree with me

Sep 17, 2019, 5:03 PM

I've also enjoyed the men's and women's soccer coverage

Re: Perhaps you will not agree with me

Sep 17, 2019, 8:04 PM

I don't know about you or any other Tiger fan, but I'm expecting us to have a pretty good BB team this coming season, so we just may get almost as much exposure with BB this season, and I also expect our Baseball team to be a little better this season also but, I'm always expecting better from one season to the next!!! I just love my Tiger sports, and I'm always wanting and expecting their best!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic