Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
PERFORMANCE
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

PERFORMANCE

Sep 18, 2018, 10:04 AM

The Guys on the Paul Finebaum show were LITERALLY LAUGHING at the idea of Clemson challenging Alabama for the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP !!!!### When are the Tigers going to start performing like A NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM ???!!!###

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: PERFORMANCE

Sep 18, 2018, 10:07 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Sep 18, 2018, 10:18 AM

When are the gamecocks going to have a football program ? Another 100 years ?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 19, 2018, 12:47 PM [ in reply to Re: PERFORMANCE ]

https://media.giphy.com/media/35FNJ8fCzw5e6FTV7q/giphy.gif

Sep 19, 2018, 12:47 PM [ in reply to Re: PERFORMANCE ]

https://media.giphy.com/media/35FNJ8fCzw5e6FTV7q/giphy.gif

Sep 19, 2018, 12:49 PM [ in reply to Re: PERFORMANCE ]

LOL !!! I HOPE THATS NOT YOUR OPINION OF THE CLEMSON TIGERS SEASONHOPES !!

Sep 19, 2018, 1:35 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Glad to see you found the caps-lock key again.***

Sep 19, 2018, 2:25 PM [ in reply to Re: PERFORMANCE ]

at this current moment it's kinda laughable to think.......

Sep 18, 2018, 10:17 AM

that any team could challenge bama. They're playing on a different level right now. That being said the NC isn't played right now, things change, the season progresses and we'll see what happens.

One thing is for sure, Clemson will have to play MUCH MUCH better than they're playing right now and improve in a few areas to beat Bama at the end of the year (assuming we're in that position).

IMO Clemson has the potential to challenge Bama along with maybe 2 others, hopefully any and all kinks are worked if/when we play them.

Re: at this current moment it's kinda laughable to think.......

Sep 19, 2018, 12:44 PM

I AGREE WITH YOU.I was also impressed by Ohio State. I hope Dabo gets tougher on these guys .They just seem to be going through the motions.

Sep 18, 2018, 11:41 AM

I've only seen two teams that even come close to challenging Bama so far, UGA and CLEMSON. The rest have too many weaknesses and just crawl thru the season the best they can. The verdict is out on LSU/AU/UW as they all played pretty well IMO, but lack the firepower to beat Bama, UGA, or CLEMSON.

Sep 19, 2018, 12:50 PM

Yea! Finebaum!!

A TD for you sir.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You dont need to worry about us. Bama sure isn't

Sep 19, 2018, 1:31 PM

They dont make the playoffs every year thinking abut the possibility of playing Clemson in January. LSU, Auburn, Miss State, and Georgia in Atlanta is their concern.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Sep 19, 2018, 1:40 PM

One thing that everyone is missing, we are playing ALOT of people right now. My opinion (and I'm always right), Dabo is not going to listen to outside noise #1. 2, he is developing depth, not worried about beating the crap out of people. I also believe there is a lot of talent, he's trying to find right combinations. We should beat everyone on our schedule just by lining up but I do think from middle to end of the year u will see less of this and start playing our best ball,js

Maybe when we play in the National Championship???

Sep 19, 2018, 1:42 PM

Stop being so uppity.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic