Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
On Being Stupid
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 957

On Being Stupid

Jul 21, 2019, 1:35 PM

The word "stupid" is thrown around every day with careless abandon. An excellent example was the comment the other day by Paul Finebaum when he labeled a comment by John Simpson as stupid. In some circles and platforms, such as that available to Finebaum, referring to someone's comment by name and calling their comment stupid is considered to be off limits or unprofessional.

I have done and said many stupid things during my life and, even now. continue to do a first class job in this regard. Retracting or attempting to erase those stupid things is virtually impossible. I have to live with them. Some of my best laughs are the result of my recalling some of those stupid things I have done or said and it will take me many more years to recall each one. If each one of my stupid acts or words were entered in a catalog, that catalog would be larger than one of the old Sears, Roebuck and Co., catalogs. I do appreciate each one of you for not publicly accusing me of stupidity when you knew in your heart you had every reason to do so.

The frightening thing about stupidity is that there is no known cure and those searching for the cure are waiting for the elevator on the thirteenth floor.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 957
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic