Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Next year at this time
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,677

Next year at this time

Feb 21, 2018, 9:12 PM

We will all be completely surprised that the basketball team is collapsing again. Shocked. Like how could it be happening. So thankful for football. Wouldn’t trade with duke or any of the basketball schools.

Still wish.........we could have a year or two.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Next year at this time

Feb 21, 2018, 9:15 PM

Yeah, losing road games to good teams means we're collapsing. Especially considering our PG was out (in case you missed that).

Feb 21, 2018, 9:18 PM

To be so ignorant, means you really don't understand basketball and why this team is so frustrating to watch. The troubles are not just missing another player. It runs deeper than that.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 21, 2018, 9:32 PM

Actually, it's quite the opposite. You're being ignorant basing something on a road loss when we are without our starting PG. You lose that type of experience in your true floor general and you will struggle on the road.

That's incredibly simple to understand, and was even expected. It's tough enough to win on the road in the ACC, but to do it without that is an even taller task.

Not to mention you're lack of reading comprehension. I stated that we are not collapsing because we lost on the road without our starting point guard, I never said that it wasn't frustrating to watch.

Maybe if you could realize that sometimes you play a good team and you lose, it happens often on the road in the ACC (with or without all your starters). Until then, continue thinking you're the greatest basketball mind to ever live while coaching church leagues.

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,677
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic