Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My take on Finnbaum. Either he is totally losing it, or
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,846

My take on Finnbaum. Either he is totally losing it, or

Jul 18, 2019, 5:48 PM

the SEC Network is getting nervous about the new ACC network. Either way, Imhave lost all respect for his opinions.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A barking dog is scared.

Jul 18, 2019, 6:00 PM

A yapping big-eared alien is scared.

That guy's crazy like a fox - says controversial things.....

Jul 18, 2019, 6:48 PM

on purpose to maximize his listening/viewing audience.

Re: That guy's crazy like a fox - says controversial things.....

Jul 18, 2019, 6:54 PM

Exactly. He cherishes the hate of...well anyone. Know what he would really hate? If no one cared about him or anything he said. There is a reason his old radio intro called him one of the most hated men in the southeast. He jumps on whatever bandwagon us hottest, then throws rocks at the rest. A few years back when Cam was at Aubie he was all over that Chizik and Cam stick. Now? It's all about Lil Nicky. I mean, hes objective? Tell me, does he work for the ACC Network? Big10 Network? Nope. He knows who pays his bills. But hes just like Cowherd, dosnt matter what you say about him, just keep talking. Then hang up so Phyliss or Tammy can call.. "Pawwwwwl!"

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That guy's crazy like a fox - says controversial things.....

Jul 18, 2019, 8:38 PM

Why are you dragging Coach Johnson into this?

Re: My take on Finnbaum. Either he is totally losing it, or

Jul 18, 2019, 8:58 PM

Finebaum is the same guy he's always been. When Ohio State beat BAMA in the playoff Finebaum started and kept up a steadily increasing attack on TOSU, all things in the State of Ohio, and all things Big 10. When Bob Stoops and Oklahoma kicked the Tide to the curb, Finebaun rode Oklahoma mercilessly for a decade. When Urban Meyer was kicking the SEC's butt for a few years at Florida, Finebaum hated Meyer and trashed Urban every time he got the chance. He still loves to disparage Ohio State and Oklahoma.

Clemson has beaten the program he's covered for most of the past 35 years twice in the NATTY, including a monumental butt kicking that perhaps revealed a lot of rot in the Bama mind set and in the Best of All Time Coach Saban. Finebaum is going to keep riding Clemson until some other team breaks gets ahead of us in beating Bama. With any luck, he'll be our mortal enemy until he dies.

Heck, even the Dookies have noticed and are laughing at him.

https://www.dukebasketballreport.com/2019/7/2/20678479/whats-eating-paul-finebaum-acc-football

Has anyone got the image of GobSmacked Paul Finebaum? I'd love to have a link I could use of Mr. Finebaum the day after.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He knows what he is doing ... and it works.***

Jul 18, 2019, 9:05 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,846
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic