Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Mothers, who you would want your son to play for?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1,645

Mothers, who you would want your son to play for?

May 26, 2018, 2:11 PM

The mother of a top defensive recruit blasted former Auburn defensive coordinator Will Muschamp for lying to her.
Jennifer Coney, who is the mother of No. 1 recruit Rashan Gary, had harsh words for Muschamp for leaving to take the head coaching job at SouthCarolina after telling her he would stay at Auburn.
Coney tells 247 Sports that Auburn recruiters Muschamp and linebackers coach Lance Thompson said they were happy with their jobs and not leaving the Tigers.
“If you get a head coaching position, of course you might leave,” Coney said to 247 Sports. “But he should have been honest. He should have said, ‘Well, if I get the opportunity.’ I would respect that. I would have understood. It’s a job for them. But he didn’t. Muschamp is a liar. A pure liar.”

Carla Boyd’s Message

Carla Boyd, Tajh’s mother, called TheClemsonInsider.com on Sunday to get a message out to Tiger fans, parent of recruits and others about coach Swinney and her son’s experience at Clemson.

“I want to get a message out the the Clemson fans and other parent about Dabo Swinney. I need to tell the fans and talk to the parents. Everything Dabo told us came true,” said Carla Boyd.

Carla remembers how coach Swinney made landing his son priority number one for the Clemson staff.

“Dabo told us when he got the job after being interim coach he told the coaches we have to go out and get Tajh. He said he told the staff to go out and do everything the legal way to get Tajh. Get him on campus was the message he told the staff,” said Carla Boyd.

Coach Napier and coach Pearman were late to the party, but worked hard and convinced Tajh and his family to visit Clemson.

“When we were scheduled to come the first time for the visit I couldn’t get off work. I looked on the Internet and saw where all the fans were so disappointed. When I was able to make it we got there at around 2 AM. Coach Napier and coach Pearman were waiting for us with blood shot eyes. We had blood shot eyes as well. We checked into the hotel and from there on everything went great,” said Carla Boyd.

The next key for Tajh was the in-home visit for coach Swinney.

“Dabo said Tajh could take the program to another level. He said we can make it happen if you believe. Tajh can make it happen. He said I have a plan. I need you to believe in me. He told me when I finish with Tajh he will be a better young man,” said Carla Boyd.

Dabo brought something along on the visit to show where he thought Tajh could lead the program.

“He showed us a picture he had of Tajh competing for the Heisman. It really happened. Everything he told us happened,” said Carla Boyd.

Following the visit Carla wasn’t sure who her son would select, but she knew she believed in coach Swinney.

“I felt a good spirit about him. I always believed in him,” said Carla Boyd.

Early Saturday morning after the victory Carla Boyd, Tajh’s mother, shed some tears as she talked with coach Swinney. Carla wanted to thank coach Swinney for keeping the promises he made five years ago.

“I said everything you said would happen came to fruition. I still can’t believe it,” said Carla Boyd.

Carla had a message for other parents who have son’s looking at Clemson.

“At one point you have to trust in a coach. I trusted in turning my son over to Dabo and that program because of his Christian beliefs. That has always been a big help to Tajh. I would tell any mom or dad you should send your son to Clemson. If your son does the right things they can end up just like Tajh,” said Carla Boyd.

Carla also had a message for Clemson fans.

“I want to thank all of the fans that stood by us through thick and thin. I want to thank those dedicated friends and fans,” said Carla Boyd.

She couldn’t leave without saying one more time what coach Swinney meant to her family.

“Everything he told us when he came to the house came true in front of our eyes. He told us to believe and we did,’ said Carla Boyd.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Mothers, who you would want your son to play for?

May 26, 2018, 2:19 PM

And that is the difference between Clemson and South Carolina. Parents who aren't interested in their sons being better men allow them to go to South Carolina University.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Mothers, who you would want your son to play for?

May 26, 2018, 2:23 PM

These recent players and moms have been liars themselves. Let the low-character birds of a feather flock together. They will never amount to anything more than pathetic proud losers. Forever two teeth.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Do you guys get tired of sniffing your own farts?

May 26, 2018, 2:37 PM [ in reply to Re: Mothers, who you would want your son to play for? ]

Do you walk around everyday with a chip on your shoulder?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What this is called is projection.

May 26, 2018, 2:39 PM

When you are a pathetic proud loser who has amounted to nothing in over a century and come over to your Daddy’s sports board and fart. You and your team amount to nothing. Never has, never will. The sooner you come to grips with that son, the easier it will be for you to accept your loser life.

And, that’s not a chip on our shoulder, that’s a CFP National Championship trophy. It’s not surprising that a coot would not know what that is.

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Do you have a Clemson pillow case?

May 26, 2018, 3:05 PM

You are really passionate about this.

I think you'd be a little more happy not looking at everything in black and white.

The difference between us and you is pretty black and white

May 26, 2018, 3:08 PM

You aren’t in our league and it eats you up. Look in the mirror and notice on whose board you are farting child.

It’s great to be a Tiger fan.

We're talking about sports teams?

May 26, 2018, 3:28 PM

I'm glad you found something that makes you proud.

Misspelled South Carolina Women's College....***

May 26, 2018, 3:13 PM [ in reply to Re: Mothers, who you would want your son to play for? ]

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lulz.***

May 26, 2018, 6:55 PM [ in reply to Re: Mothers, who you would want your son to play for? ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is truly.... POTD!!!!***

May 26, 2018, 3:12 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This is truly.... POTD!!!!***

May 26, 2018, 5:58 PM

I am going to take a double dose of gout medicine and ice down a case and regret it ....or not.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1,645
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic