Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Michigan
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Michigan

Feb 22, 2018, 9:27 PM

Just my opinion. Comments? 2018 is a big year for Michigan Football imo. Most would disagree that Michigan isn't a CFB blueblood. Certainly they're a huge school with a rich tradition and lots of exposure. But that hasn't exactly translated into success (the kind that UM fans expect and a continued source of frustration). They have 1/2 a National Title since the late 40s. A few years ago, they went All In (in more ways than one) bringing in Harbaugh. A proven winner in College and the NFL, a Native Son and campus legend, they paid and he came. But the progress hasn't shown. SCAR was a bad loss. They couldn't throw a forward pass. They have to beat Ohio State to even win their division, which Harbaugh has yet to do. I could even see him jumping back to the NFL ahead of the criticism

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Re: Michigan

Feb 22, 2018, 9:30 PM

You misspelt Meeshagain

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 22, 2018, 9:42 PM

Sometimes results may be affected by how and who you recruit. When Gary committed to Michigan, there was not that look of happiness or the gungho look of someone excited about their commitment. I've always had the feeling his heart was in Clemson but something else factored into his decision to go to the Wolverines. The talent appears to be there at Ann Arbor but something seems amiss.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 22, 2018, 10:24 PM

Yeah, I agree. Don't know what Harbaugh's buyout is but if he doesn't win some significant games this year, he will probably be on the hot seat.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 22, 2018, 10:27 PM

Harbaugh will not solve Michigan's Ohio State problem, which means lots of Outback Bowls. Michigan is not recruiting in Ohio State's Universe . . . and now not even at Penn St.'s level.

The fact that Wolverine fans like Michigan's history won't help them in 2018 and beyond.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 22, 2018, 10:35 PM

Michigan is the most boring team to watch. All I hear from the media is how good they are and how great of a coach Harbaugh is, but I never actually see that with my own eyes. Watching Mich football is just flat out painful, IMO.

Feb 22, 2018, 10:53 PM

Harbaugh already knows he's on the hot seat. If Urban Meyer beats him this year ol' khaki pants will resign before they can fire him.

Feb 23, 2018, 9:51 AM

No Whey his buyout is huge

Feb 23, 2018, 3:32 AM

I think this is the year for them, actually. I see them going 11-1 and upsetting OSU in the 'Shoe to go to the playoff. Just a hunch.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 23, 2018, 9:15 AM

I doubt a nfl team would want harbaugh he is a space cadet and may have ruined himself with other nfl teams oh wait I forget it’s the nfl.lol

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic