Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Miami Fan here: Here's the skinny
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 34
| visibility 1

Miami Fan here: Here's the skinny

Nov 27, 2017, 11:30 PM

Miami is playing with 73 scholarship players and Rosier, the QB, has no business leading a P5 team into battle. Miami is without an experienced TE, has little depth in the OL, at RB and in the secondary.

We have an extremely good recruiting class coming in that will bring it's scholarship numbers back to what one would expect of a school at this level. The future is bright. However, by any measure, the fact they have arrived one or two years earlier than expected after over a decade of coaching incompetence and sanctions, speaks well of Richt and his staff who spend most of their time game planning around their QB's many deficiencies.

IMHO, by any measure this game should not be close. However, they play the game for a reason.

Finally, I will always be thankful to Dabo and Clemson for getting our last disaster of a Head Coach #### canned. For that, we can not repay the debt. Best of luck to you clowns!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

that was a great game.

Nov 27, 2017, 11:35 PM

I do think we will have some great games in the years to come but Saturday you all will see why the Tigers are a top 2 program right now.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/game?gameId=400756960

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: that was a great game.

Nov 27, 2017, 11:51 PM

You will come to regret the day the great Dabo drove the lowly Al Golden from Miami. Probably not this go round, but for many years to come.

Nov 27, 2017, 11:57 PM

We're the defending National Champions and possibly on our way to a 3rd straight title game, I assure you....there isn't a #### thing we'll regret about anything Dabo or this Clemson football program has done lol. Goldy was going to get fired regardless, we worry about nobody but Clemson.

Lol we're not affraid of Mark Richt at all

Nov 27, 2017, 11:59 PM [ in reply to Re: that was a great game. ]

You fired a coach for underachieving and your answer to him was hiring the most underachieving coach in the country.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Re: Lol we're not affraid of Mark Richt at all

Nov 28, 2017, 12:02 AM

lol @ referring to Al Golden as "under achieving". That like calling World War 2 a skirmish.

Re: Lol we're not affraid of Mark Richt at all

Nov 28, 2017, 7:47 AM

I like you dude you're hilarious

Nov 28, 2017, 6:10 AM [ in reply to Re: that was a great game. ]

When Richt pulled your “phenom” Rosier out of the game last week against Pitt - it reassured me that Richt is not yet done doing Richt thangs.

Good luck Saturday & beyond. It’s going to take more than gold teeth and a gimmicky chain!

Bite me.

Nov 27, 2017, 11:36 PM

Richt has wrangled a lot of red worms for you but I agree, Miami isn't ready for prime time yet. In two years you guys will be a handful for anyone.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, no ####. What have we got here, a ####### comedian?

Nov 27, 2017, 11:42 PM

Private Dantana, I admire your honesty. Hell, I like you. You can come over to my house and #### my sister.

You little scumbag! I got your name! I got your ###! You will not laugh! You will not cry! You will learn by the numbers! I will teach you! Now get up! Get on your feet! You had best unf**k yourself, or I will unscrew your head and #### down your neck!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Point for Full Metal Jacket Reference Private Joker***

Nov 27, 2017, 11:49 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

R. Lee Ermey? Really. *lol*

Nov 28, 2017, 1:00 AM [ in reply to Well, no ####. What have we got here, a ####### comedian? ]

is that you?

Re: Well, no ####. What have we got here, a ####### comedian?

Nov 28, 2017, 7:40 AM [ in reply to Well, no ####. What have we got here, a ####### comedian? ]

Is that you, John Wayne?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 28, 2017, 7:50 AM

John Wayne? Dude you've never seen full metal jacket ?

Nov 28, 2017, 12:06 PM

Uh...That's who Private Joker imitated..... Yes, seen it more times than I can count.

You should probably go with your gut on this...

Nov 27, 2017, 11:46 PM

We just got finished with a team that claimed to have “arrived” after 2 years with a new coach... we heard how we were “scared” and “cycling down.”

The ‘canes have done well this season, and for that credit is due. But I’ll say this - if you want to win in Charlotte come Satdy night, you better bring a lot more than that hokey ghetto chain bulls#it. We’ve faced many challenges much bigger than you in recent times... and we usually come out on top. Invincible? No. But we won’t roll over if we face a little adversity like that fraud notre dame bunch did.

We’ll see who’s the best soon enough.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Point for Honesty and For Calling Us Clowns

Nov 27, 2017, 11:47 PM

You have no clue, this place in Clown Central

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Point for Honesty and For Calling Us Clowns

Nov 28, 2017, 12:01 AM

Hey Willis, who you calling clown ?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Speaking of clowns

Nov 28, 2017, 12:18 PM [ in reply to Point for Honesty and For Calling Us Clowns ]

Haven't seen Francis around lately?

Re: Miami Fan here: Here's the skinny

Nov 28, 2017, 12:05 AM

Championship Phase. Prime time. ESPN. The entire country watching. Been there done that. The moment will be too big for the Canes.

Nov 28, 2017, 12:07 AM

Oh yea, Gameday and Lee Corso!

I’ve been somewhat surprised by Richts ability to be successful so quickly.

Nov 28, 2017, 12:11 AM

He’s done well thus far. But as a U fan, you should probably get used to him crapping the bed a couple times every season with poor coaching decisions.

But, yeah, he’s definitely a giant leap forward compared to Golden. And I’m sure it’s going to be a good competitive game. Hopefully y’all won’t be needing that turnover chain next weekend.

Nov 28, 2017, 12:12 AM

I like Richt, but did you happen to see the “great” recruiting classes that he brought to Georgia. They didn’t prove to be so fruitful.

Nov 28, 2017, 12:23 AM

He's got a different animal in South Florida recruiting wise. He knows he's blessed with a boatload of talent outside his door.

Unlike Golden, he's not going to impose a bloated, Big 10 template on these kids.

Yeah cause GA recruiting Is terrible....

Nov 28, 2017, 6:22 AM

Oh wait...

Nov 28, 2017, 6:38 AM [ in reply to Re: Miami Fan here: Here's the skinny ]

Bless your heart. I’m glad y’all have Richt. Just like I’m glad SCar has Muschamp. And GT has Johnson. Anything that benefits Clemson is a win-win in my book. I hope y’all keep him for a long, long time

Actually been impressed with the turnaround

Nov 28, 2017, 12:18 AM

which is what I expected this season, and Richt has always seemed to be a pretty straight up guy. As far as the respectable improvements, I think Miami has also had the fortune of being in a much weaker division, getting by some closer games, and having far less challenges especially on the road. We saw a similar situation with UNC two seasons ago.

Shame you guys had to get exposed at Pitt, and finally lay an egg. Might have had a shot to really shakeup the CFP rankings with two teams. And I think Miami is having a good season, and is a couple of seasons away from really rebuilding enough to be more solid across the depth chart.

Regardless of the outcome, objectively, I still think Clemson is the better team, and hopefully
will take care of business. I still want our best team and representative in the CFP to match up against the other contenders. I am already tired of these "over-hyped brand names" in the SEC and Big 10, and am looking forward to laying some harsh wood to them again. Go ACC.

Re: Actually been impressed with the turnaround

Nov 28, 2017, 6:30 AM

Miami is more than one class away from being upper tier. They have a good class coming in, on paper, but how Richt's history of developing talent and being able to win the big games is a little short of the mark. This is where Clemson's staff excels. Not sure if there is a better coaching staff in the entire country than what Clemson has. No staff can be perfect every game but 39-3 over the last 3 years is pretty close. Miami lost their starting TE, who is one of their primary targets. Will see if Miami can overcome that loss with game planning and execution against one of the best defenses in the country. Stat of the game - Clemson is ranked 6th in the country in 3rd down conversion defense. Miami is 121st in the nation in 3rd down conversions. Clemson is balanced on offense averaging over 200+ rushing and passing. I'm afraid the Hurricanes are in for a perfect storm.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 28, 2017, 6:46 AM

Welcome. Personally, I like Richt. Richt and Dabo both bring a lot of integrity to the game. I think it's a great hire for The U. I'm pretty sure Miami would take consistent ten win seasons. With that said and win or lose Saturday, Miami is not at Clemsons level. We spent many seasons thinking we had arrived as a program. In retrospect, it takes a ridiculous amount of drive to get over that hump as a program. There is a difference between a top 15 program and elite. Clemson is an elite program and arguably the best. You will see that Saturday night when everything is on the line. Good luck! Go Tigers!

After the recent history of the U, you guys could not have

Nov 28, 2017, 7:37 AM

picked a better coach. Mark Richt is a man of integrity, and brings a fresh modus operandi to an otherwise questionable operation. The turnover chain shows Miami is still Miami, but atleast the head man is a different beast. As for the game Saturday night, I think Miami will be ready and will play hard and keep it close through the first half. I do not think Miami has the horses to run with Clemson right now though.

How I see it going. Clemson exposes and exploits some of the weaknesses that you know your team has. Clemson's seems to be down field passing, but with the emergence of Higgins, that doesn't concern me as much. Cain is set to get his as well. Should be a good game, but Clemson pulls away scoring right before the half and first possession of the second half.

Two things....

Nov 28, 2017, 12:11 PM

1. Mark Richt is a A+++ human and a great coach
2. You can return the favor by losing on Saturday. We'll call it even.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please tell Richt to calm down with the 'roids

Nov 28, 2017, 12:15 PM

in the strength and conditioning program. It's sooooo obvious you guys have juiced under him. That's cheating in case you or Mark don't know. Just stop already. Whoever the S & C guy is should be called out for the BS.

P.S. He did it at Georgia too.***

Nov 28, 2017, 12:17 PM

The ACC is way better off if Miami is good.

Nov 28, 2017, 12:35 PM

I think the Richt move was perfect and I am glad to see you guys with a pulse again.

The ACC needs more than just FSU and Clemson. The conference needs FSU, Clemson, Miami and Virginia Tech to be in the hunt for the CFB every year.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

clowns?

Nov 28, 2017, 12:45 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 34
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic