Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Looking at TiGER’s away games & NONE are shoe-ins imho...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,169

Aug 20, 2018, 2:57 PM

At:
Texas A&M
Ga Tech
Wake
Fla St
Boston College

Saying, these are Not weak or Call-It-In teams since they will all give Clemson enough work to get their sweat glands going for 2-3 qtrs.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 20, 2018, 3:26 PM

BC is going to be a tough game!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Looking at TiGER’s away games & NONE are shoe-ins imho...

Aug 20, 2018, 4:29 PM

I think I'm the only one that thinks GT is going to be pretty tough. They have a lot of production returning, and their schedule is in their favor with Miami at GT this year. I still think they win the Coastal, but of course, they must beat Miami.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Looking at TiGER’s away games & NONE are shoe-ins imho...

Aug 20, 2018, 4:34 PM

Agree Bill ... they are all tougher than SYR so the sweat glands will be in work. As Dabo says, we’re playing Clemson every game and it’s up to the coaches and players to show up.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll give you two of em not being shoe ins.

Aug 20, 2018, 4:35 PM

BC and Fla St are the two big time tough games imo. Quite a few Clemson people want to dismiss Fla St because of new coach and their abysmal record last year. But I think the new coach will be the shot of adrenaline that program has needed for quite some time.
BC always gives me fits. This could be the year they shut us down on offense and squeek out the W.

Jimbo will have A&M playing at a higher level

Aug 20, 2018, 7:05 PM

I’ve seen some videos from their practice he’s not allowing players jogging back to the huddle, WRs taking opposite field running plays off etc. He’s holding coaches accountable too. He will bring a discipline to that program that A&M has needed for decades. I gotta feeling we will get behind early in that game and pull it out late.

"He will bring a discipline to that program...

Aug 20, 2018, 7:13 PM

...that A&M has needed for decades." Did you even casually follow FSU football shenanigans during Jimbo's tenure?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,169
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic