Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Kudos to DaBO wearing that simple Orange CLEMSON Athletic Sweatshirt in Natty Game!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

Kudos to DaBO wearing that simple Orange CLEMSON Athletic Sweatshirt in Natty Game!

Jan 20, 2019, 1:43 PM

That lovely name CLEMSON was like a moving electonic billboard what with him running up & down the sidelines in joy & high-fiving staff after each TD!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Kudos to DaBO wearing that simple Orange CLEMSON Athletic Sweatshirt in Natty Game!

Jan 20, 2019, 2:02 PM

You nailed it. Very likely best collegiate coach in America. And the idea that he will eventually go to Alabama is absurd. He would drag his family there to live in that armpit, Birmingham?? We have better facilities than Bama, a better stadium, and a far more conducive living environment for coaches and their families. The aura of Alabama is over. Yeah, they'll have some good teams in the years to come, but the time when they could just outspend us are over. "Little ol' Clemson?" Huh?? Out of curiosity, I drove all through the Clemson campus last week, and was stunned. Clemson is huge! I was there as a student years ago, but now could hardly recognize. it. We are going to be okay.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Kudos to DaBO wearing that simple Orange CLEMSON Athletic Sweatshirt in Natty Game!

Jan 20, 2019, 2:04 PM

We now have kids wanting to come here from California. That's called having a brand.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic