Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
KU fans think D-Rad could take Kansas AD job
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 2,022

KU fans think D-Rad could take Kansas AD job

May 22, 2018, 9:40 PM

Full disclosure, I live in KC and the firing of Kansas Athletic Director, Sheahon Zenger, has been a big story the last couple of days. Though a distant second to Clemson, KU is the local team I pull for, and having such a lackluster local football team has been pretty disappointing. The firing of Zenger has been a long time coming, and many around here are hopeful that this could signal a return to a somewhat respectable football squad.

So I logged onto their board tonight and saw this thread.

https://247sports.com/college/kansas/Board/103723/Contents/Finally-Share-My-Story-118402140

Have a read and a laugh at the delusional KU fans who populate Phog.net. Apparently if KU throws enough money at D-Rad, he'll take the Kansas AD job and bring Venables with him.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: KU fans think D-Rad could take Kansas AD job

May 22, 2018, 9:51 PM

Not happening. They can continue to dream. D-Rad is very, very happy at Clemson.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

May 22, 2018, 10:23 PM

All I can say is I hope you’re right. Heck, why not take drad and bv and then they can get hj as their qb. Just really knock me over the edge.

What other shoes gonna drop. Was hoping for a real quiet uneventful summer... go back and see my buds st Givhans Ferry, and take the ladies again and get ready for fall camp and some stellar commits.

Especially since every recruit puts in top 5 and loves clemson then commit at penn st or uga wherever.

Been anything but so far!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 23, 2018, 12:37 AM

Maybe if they click their heels three times, enlist some muscle from the lollipop guild and have the wicked witch of the east unleash a blitzkreig on us with her flying monkeys, maybe...........oh who we kiddin’........that ain’t happening, not even in Oz.

Glad to the see the Scarecrow finally found some gainful employment at UK though.

KU is getting together a FB team again?***

May 22, 2018, 9:53 PM

May 23, 2018, 12:45 AM

Hahahahahaha.... Yep, and their coach will be Nick Saban.... For their QB, they'll chose Tom Brady...

May 23, 2018, 5:34 AM

I did crack a smile at the line about if they brought in Rad, it would pi$$ off the grapes (KSU). That’s funny.

So KU is

May 23, 2018, 6:54 AM

the Scok's cousin? Gotta be...shared traits...Final 4 basketball appearance...putrid football...and delusion galore.

Children of the Corn are weird.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 2,022
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic