Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I’ll offer a little insite on pulses
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,247

I’ll offer a little insite on pulses

Aug 17, 2018, 10:28 AM

To answer the obvious trolls and negative Nancy’s who are asking about pulses, my opinion is that most fans can handle points, facts and opinions that do not jibe with their points facts and opinions

I would guess the down votes generally come in response to posters who obviously have an agenda and ONLY post negative comments

It’s gets repetitive and it’s annoying. If that’s your goal in life, congrats, you’re the bomb.

As a side note, I’ve probably only given one or two down votes ever and those were only when things got personal

Hope this is helpful

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This guy gets it.***

Aug 17, 2018, 10:29 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like to thumbs down the peoplease who think a

Aug 17, 2018, 10:34 AM

turn signal is an option on cars...like a sunroof.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: I like to thumbs down the peoplease who think a

Aug 17, 2018, 11:11 AM

Or the ones who think a left hand turn across your hood from the right hand lane is routine driving.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I like to thumbs down the peoplease who think a

Aug 17, 2018, 12:32 PM

Obviously you have never operated a vehicle in the middle East, where lanes means nothing, lights even less. I was stopped once where I was the 1st car in the only left turn lane, there were 3 other lanes to either go straight or turn right , I knew this was bad and asked the wife to let me know how many were coming my way when the light went green. She said all of them! Also the question over there asked many times why the far left lane on the highway was so narrow, hmmm maybe because it was the shoulder of the highway! We called it Saudi supercruise lane.

This pretty much summarizes how I've operated

Aug 17, 2018, 12:39 PM

since joining T-net late last year.

Message was edited by: BerserkTiger®

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,247
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic