Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'd rather have Bama in the finals . . .
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

I'd rather have Bama in the finals . . .

Jun 17, 2019, 6:44 PM

giving them an entire month to prepare isn't my cup of tea!!!

Sorry guys and gals, this was suppose to be a reply to awoffordterrier!!!
My bad . . .

Message was edited by: Skeeta56®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'd rather have Bama in the finals . . .

Jun 17, 2019, 7:10 PM

I always TU teary appologies

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Ain't that sweet!!!

Jun 17, 2019, 8:14 PM

I think I'm gonna cry!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'd rather have Bama in the finals . . .

Jun 17, 2019, 9:33 PM

I disagree! I would rather have BV with a month to prepare for Bama! The only time we faced them in a semi-final - we didn't have a QB who could sling it vertically! Everything was going to be quick game or QB or RB runs! No real threat downfield, so the safeties were able to crowd the box. Let them try that mess and leave Tee and Justyn and Ngata and Ladson 1 on 1 - "it would be lights out with no safety help"! No safeties in the box and now the quick game can actually work better! The outside runs could work better!
BV having a month to prepare is a nightmare - if we are playing "complimentary football"! Meaning the offense stays on the field and gives the defense either points or rest by getting 1st downs. Give us a month to prepare with a complimentary version of our Tigers and it's a wrap for Bama!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Undoubtedly the difference for our CFP 2017 performance was

Jun 18, 2019, 4:59 PM

QB play. If we had Deshaun back we would have smoked bama in that game as well. Our offense is maximized by great QB play. Kelly B is NOT it. He wasn't going to win a CFP game against bama or anyone else.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If they make it... I want Clemson #1 and in the Peach...

Jun 18, 2019, 12:17 AM

Let Bama or whomever travel out West... New Orleans is going to be fun either way.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'd rather not play Bama in the finals

Jun 18, 2019, 5:05 PM

I'd rather them not be in the CFP.

Bama was fun when they were the benchmark. Clemson is the benchmark now.

I'd rather Clemson men's varsity football team face teams from the other Power 5 conferences.

SEC bores me to tears. I would probably feel differently if I still lived in Atlanta. But in the Midwest now so I enjoy the thumpings of Notre Dame, tOSU, and the like.

I am pulling for Michigan to make it to be our next victim - mostly because I like hearing how LbB loves their helmets. Would be nice to face off against a real USC or Texas as well (please no more Oklahoma).

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic