Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I think the 'house of representin,' is making a mistake.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 494

I think the 'house of representin,' is making a mistake.

Jul 23, 2019, 3:28 PM

I know Mueller hasn't been discussed in here much lately but he's scheduled to be grilled by the HOR tomorrow. He sought and acquired a letter from Barr as to how Justice defined the scope of his authority, responsibility and freedom to provide his opinion.

Dems are thinking he will do or say something which will influence the 2020 election. I do not think anyone believe Trump will be removed from office and most people do not believe he should be impeached/tried by congress.

Pubs are just as dumb for saying or believing he will respond to questions about the origin of the FBI's investigation since he didn't investigate the FBI or have any legitimate reason to assume that was his charge/obligation or within his scope of authority.

I predict a nothingburger which both parties will feast upon. The question of why Barr confounded the republicans in congress is fairly easy to understand. Since the predicate of the FBI investigation is under investigation Barr wants nothing made public. A proper investigation should not be discussed in public unless or until charges are brought against the subject.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He is being questioned by the HOR Judicial and Intelligence

Jul 23, 2019, 3:40 PM

Committees, and trust me, it will be a circus!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

None of them are going to get chit out of Mueller.

Jul 23, 2019, 3:52 PM

Barr order him to stick to his report. He may just be reading sections of his report which will be a supersnoozefest.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: None of them are going to get chit out of Mueller.

Jul 23, 2019, 4:40 PM

Both sides will get a pile of sound clips they can use and then claim victory.

I bet 25 Tnet points that we learn nothing we...

Jul 23, 2019, 9:58 PM

don't already know. Imo, this is a loss for both hype machines but you are correct, both will kick into high gear by the 5PM news and CNN/MSNBC will be screaming impeach the futhermucker and Fox will be holding a coronation ceremony for Trump.

Chickenchits!***

Jul 24, 2019, 3:06 PM

Re: None of them are going to get chit out of Mueller.

Jul 24, 2019, 3:18 PM [ in reply to None of them are going to get chit out of Mueller. ]

I thought Mueller asked the AG for guidelines on this hearing, not the other way around?

Re: I think the 'house of representin,' is making a mistake.

Jul 23, 2019, 4:24 PM

I'm assuming most on both sides here assume it will be a non-event. But one never knows for sure.

I'm just looking forward to the next State of the Union address:

https://youtu.be/oDGGZpAmZr4

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You betta recognize.

Jul 23, 2019, 9:54 PM

Whatever you want, no matter who you are you ain't gonna like noting about this.

'This is outside my purview.' Mueller to pubs

Jul 24, 2019, 9:38 AM

Who would have guessed? Well, so much for me C&Ping Fox, MSNBC, CNN or my nutty uncle's chain mail.

Replies: 9
| visibility 494
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic