Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I talked to my
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

I talked to my

Nov 13, 2018, 5:51 PM

Grandson this afternoon who is a devoted basketball fan and follows the game very closely. He attends the basketball clinics at Oak Hill Academy in Virginia each year and goes up to their games frequently. He gets to know the players there and is always excited about their teams. He got to know Shelton Mitchell while he was a student at Oak Hill and enjoyed playing with and being around him. He told me today that the kid they have now playing guard is considered to be the number one recruit in the country and has the Tigers in his top four. Of course the other three are big programs too but it’s nice to know Coach Brownell has elevated our program to the point where big time players know about our Tigers. So, hopefully, Cole Anthony will be a name we hear a lot in the next few months. Go Tigers

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What’s going on with Christian Brown?

Nov 13, 2018, 6:11 PM

https://247sports.com/Player/Christian-Brown-93039/

Re: What’s going on with Christian Brown?

Nov 13, 2018, 6:23 PM

He has made an official visit to Clemson but I don’t know how that went. I’ll try to find out.

I’m also wondering where we stand with the son of Dale Davis. Surely he will have a genuine interest in the Tigers. His dad was a good one and I think his son is in the top sixteen. He may not be a senior this year however. Things look more promising than in past years.

This Anthony kid is the real deal. He played in a tournament this weekend in Charlotte and did extremely well. Wish I could have seen those games. Anyone go?

A heavy Georgia lean lately from what I've heard.

Nov 14, 2018, 3:01 PM [ in reply to What’s going on with Christian Brown? ]

He has been very high on us during his recruitment though. Not sure what changed, if anything.

The "crystal ball" predictions have him overwhelmingly to Georgia, but based on Zion Williamson and Josiah James both being "locks" to Clemson according to that site, I don't put much trust in it anymore.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: A heavy Georgia lean lately from what I've heard.

Nov 14, 2018, 3:13 PM

We moved on from Brown months ago. Got tired of playing games

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I couldn’t find anything

Nov 14, 2018, 10:32 AM

with Cole Anthony and Clemson, do you have a link to his final four?

That's former nba player, Greg Anthony's son.

Nov 14, 2018, 10:37 AM

He's a good one.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I talked to my

Nov 14, 2018, 3:05 PM

We need that one CJ Spiller player sign for basketball. We had it with Zion but he thought money was more important. Don't need guys like that. Especially after 1 year they are gone.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic