Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I really love Dabo.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 2,941

I really love Dabo.

Oct 18, 2017, 9:48 PM

I hope tnet doesn't fire him, at least let's see how this new kicker works out.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I really love Dabo.

Oct 18, 2017, 10:36 PM

Granted I haven’t read many posts since Friday but Dabo said himself that he was glad everyone hated losing so much and that’s mostly what I’ve read.

To me the biggest thing I’ve seen questioned about Dabo is the decision to play kB. Obviously I didn’t see kB practice all week but unless the coaches didn’t let or watch him run they had to know he wasn’t near ready to play his game. Limiting runs is one thing but you have to have serious blinders to not realize he’s had to scramble for his life in all the games this year.

I don’t hold Dabo responsible for the backup kicker not making fg. Obviously he’s kicked pretty good in practice. As I stated in an earlier post, you can practice great but until you do it in a game, doesn’t mean much. That’s been my whole argument for HJ being in the game Friday.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I really love Dabo.

Oct 19, 2017, 12:11 AM

KB tweaked his ankle during the game. This implies that he looked better in practice.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Then they should have pulled him once he tweaked the ankle

Oct 19, 2017, 6:56 AM

because Cuse smelled blood and he was a sitting duck. The only time I have seriously questioned the decisions of our coaching staff in quite some time. Water under the bridge though, lets get ready to play GT and build some momentum for the rest of the season! Go Tigers!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My request was that you guys hold off firing Dabo.

Oct 19, 2017, 11:22 AM

What part of that didn't you get?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 2,941
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic