Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I read the new member Steddy’s inaugural post
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

I read the new member Steddy’s inaugural post

Apr 30, 2019, 6:11 PM

And I was interested not in who pays or anything of the sort. My curiosity was peaked regarding how roommate assignments are made for the freshmen? I know DW4 and Artavis Scott were roommates and I believe I read where Trevor and Cade Stewart are roommates. Is it done randomly or do the guys get to choose? It would be interesting to know if the coaches make strategic selections or not. Just wondering.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Calling Daaaaavid . . . . Where are You???!!!!!!!

Apr 30, 2019, 6:34 PM

Mr Hood could probably answer this, if he drops in tonight.

Like the question though . . . Sorry, I can't answer it!!!

Dexter and Christian were roommates . . . Can you imagine those two behemoths in the same dorm room?!!! . . . I'm sure their dorms were much different than the ones I remember!!M

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Calling Daaaaavid . . . . Where are You???!!!!!!!

Apr 30, 2019, 6:37 PM

I bet there was never a dull moment in that apt. Those guys were so much fun!

Apr 30, 2019, 6:41 PM [ in reply to Calling Daaaaavid . . . . Where are You???!!!!!!! ]

Who ya think demo’d Johnstone? They lived there for a half a semester!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 30, 2019, 7:53 PM [ in reply to Calling Daaaaavid . . . . Where are You???!!!!!!! ]

Yep - don’t think their rooms are anything like the tin cans I lived in .... lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Apr 30, 2019, 7:55 PM

I was a proud(and happy) resident of D-2 Johnstone facing the laundry. Ahhh, great times!

Re: I read the new member Steddy’s inaugural post

Apr 30, 2019, 6:35 PM

Renfrow and Wilkins were roommates I believe. Mutt and Jeff.

I stand corrected if that's true . . .

Apr 30, 2019, 6:40 PM

For some reason I remember Dexter mentioning rooming with Christian . . . Who knows? . . . I am old and forgetful

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 30, 2019, 7:21 PM [ in reply to Re: I read the new member Steddy’s inaugural post ]

Renfrow roomed with Will Sweeney. He mentioned it frequently.

Apr 30, 2019, 6:44 PM

I would try to match them up based on compatibility. Maybe things like same religious and political affiliations, same likes and dislikes, from same part of the country geographically. This would tend to keep tensions down.

Or you could do just the opposite to teach acceptance of others and teach team unity no matter what. One method may work with some and the other method may work for others.

Seeing as we have an odd number of scholarship football players (85), there will always be one oddball that rooms by himself because you can’t figure out what to do with him.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 30, 2019, 7:00 PM

1972, that’s exactly what I was trying to figure out too. If the staff had a plan or it was just random. I like your way of expressing it better than mine. I’m getting old I guess...

Apr 30, 2019, 7:19 PM

Getting old? Been there, done that. A long time ago.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 30, 2019, 7:51 PM

Ha! I’m in good company then!

Apr 30, 2019, 7:23 PM [ in reply to Re: I read the new member Steddy’s inaugural post ]

Is there anyone alive who is not getting old?

Apr 30, 2019, 7:53 PM

Well, I guess you’ve got a point, tigersurvivor! Some of us are getting there faster than others.

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic