Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I may get Flamed for this
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 70
| visibility 1

I may get Flamed for this

Jun 21, 2018, 11:03 AM

but I was just looking at our current recruiting class, and it reminds me an awful lot of the ones the coots have been assembling under Muschamp. Sure, we have a couple of high profile skill players, but I am also noticing a lot of 3 star guys in the trenches that a lot of you are saying are underrated, or over looked by the scouting services. Correct me if I am wrong, but is that not what the coots have been saying about THEIR recruits for the last 3-4 years? That their 3 star guys are really under the radar 4 and 5 star guys?

I would not be so concerned, but their results on the field have been sub-par for them lately. The last thing I want is to see us loose to Kentucky in the Independence bowl 3 years down the road, and unfortunately that looks to be where we are headed.

Dabo and company better step it up or I am going to pull my IPTAY donations until recruiting improves. Those of you who have your heads in the sand better take notice because this is how dynasties begin to fall apart.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Weak***

Jun 21, 2018, 11:03 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: Weak*** Sauce***

Jun 21, 2018, 11:18 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Balm is joining Trump's Space Force. He's old and fat but

Jun 21, 2018, 4:27 PM

he's always been a space cadet

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Weak***

Jun 22, 2018, 4:26 PM [ in reply to Weak*** ]

is this code for POTD?

Nice try coot troll***

Jun 21, 2018, 11:04 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Poor attempt at humor***

Jun 21, 2018, 11:10 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I laughed, keep reading the angry replies from everybody

Jun 21, 2018, 8:46 PM

He triggered

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah

Jun 21, 2018, 11:11 AM

Burn baby burn.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why stop there?

Jun 21, 2018, 11:15 AM

You should probably just stop watching Clemson altogether and sell all of your stuff! Seriously, who wants to root for a team that has nowhere to go but down, right?

This way you'll get out in front of it and won't have to witness Clemson falling apart.

It seems like the most logical course of action since Dabo and staff forgot how to recruit/evaluate players overnight.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I may get Flamed for this

Jun 21, 2018, 11:20 AM

30 seconds of my life I can’t get back, thanks

you sound siriussly disgruntled...I'll give you $1 over

Jun 21, 2018, 11:31 AM

ticket face value for your 50 yard line seats. Don't come back at me with no seat equity carp.

If that's what it takes to get people to shut up and

Jun 21, 2018, 11:33 AM

sit down at games, then I'm all for it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: If that's what it takes to get people to shut up and

Jun 23, 2018, 10:30 AM

sit down at games, then I'm all for it.

LOL, thanks to you and the Balm.

Truth hurts ...

Jun 21, 2018, 11:34 AM

Couple of years ago, people pointed to the 2019 class and said it would be "spectacular" and "the best college football class ever assembled" ...

Now the same people are hyping the 2020 class. Dangle the carrot out a bit further.

Yawn.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

are you agreeing with TB1?***

Jun 21, 2018, 7:52 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 21, 2018, 11:37 AM

Idiotic posts like this is why I pay Cris Ard $$$***

Jun 21, 2018, 11:41 AM

Jun 21, 2018, 11:48 AM

idk - I thought it was a pretty funny. However, I am going to have to quit reading all these recruiting news things... every time I read one, this person and person's folks LOVE Clemson and the coaches and can't wait to get back for another visit yada yada and the next day you read they sign with another school. Where's the love? Guess they didn't get the bag they were hoping for? Just can't say no to peeps or what? Or is it they know they're not going to be THE big fish in a small pond.

Or a 3* from in state that has a total of 1 P5 school doesn't drop his britches and kiss the ground and say where do I sign after receiving an offer are beyond me. Trying to stay pawsitive and trust the coaches.

Go Tigers!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"fan" derives from "fanatic"...

Jun 21, 2018, 7:56 PM

Or a 3* from in state that has a total of 1 P5 school doesn't drop his britches and kiss the ground and say where do I sign after receiving an offer are beyond me. Trying to stay pawsitive and trust the coaches.

Go Tigers!!!

dude... stop thinking about the backside of teenage boys... please...

Jun 21, 2018, 11:53 AM

SMFH, MAYBE YOU SHOULD STICK TO GOOGLING NEGATIVE ARTICLES ON PRESIDENT TRUMP. GUESSING THAT NUMBER 4 RECRUITING RANKING IS NOT GOOD FOR YOU. THE DIFFERENCE IN THIS YEAR AND THE PAST 3 OR SO IS WE CAN SIGN A FULL CLASS. OUR GUYS DONT CARE MUCH ABOUT STARS. THEY CARE ABOUT WHAT THEY SEE ON FILM AND IN CAMPS. NOT SURPRISED AT YOUR POST HOWEVER.

Unfortunately, you're completely correct, and I think you

Jun 21, 2018, 11:56 AM

should also delete your TNet account and stop posting until we win another championship...or two better yet.

Jun 21, 2018, 12:09 PM

Tigerbalm,

Are you that anxious? We are currently ranked #4 in the nation and haven't even finished our initial phase of recruiting! Please learn how to spell "lose" as well. Loose is another term altogether.

Revisit the subject next November and then complain if you feel so strongly.

Go Tigers!

Jun 21, 2018, 12:48 PM

I sense a point being made?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 21, 2018, 1:02 PM

He did just mean it as a joke didn't he? Just wanted to stir the pot. At least that's how I took it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 21, 2018, 1:19 PM

PROBABLY, BUT HE JUST MAKES HIMSELF LOOK SO STUPID. NEW READERS MAY NOT KNOW THE GREAT WIT HE HAS.

That's funny. I've been around for a long time

Jun 21, 2018, 5:25 PM

and I never noticed him having any wit.

Is this real?

Jun 21, 2018, 12:53 PM

I'm not sure if this is real

It's just

Jun 21, 2018, 1:18 PM

T being a sarcastic point wore. It works everytime also. Cuz Points.

. . . . and RAG***

Jun 21, 2018, 2:38 PM

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: Is this real?

Jun 22, 2018, 12:41 PM [ in reply to Is this real? ]

Well can't you just go along and get along!!!;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 21, 2018, 12:53 PM

Just looking at the stars is a lazy way to compare. Look at the offers. A 3 star with offers from programs like Alabama, Georgia, Ohio St, and Michigan is different than a 3 star whose only offers are from schools like App St, Georgia Southern, and East Carolina.

Dabo and company are recruiting just fine thank you very much.

null

Jun 22, 2018, 12:45 PM

That is what I look at from the start. Who else has made an offer to this recruit. Then when I see nobody, I say our coaches know what they are doing. When you have absolutely no say so, what else is left to do except maybe jump off the bridge. That is gaining strength here in cootlumbia.;)

Jun 23, 2018, 12:40 AM [ in reply to Re: I may get Flamed for this ]

Some recruits R fuzzy on what a legit offer is, some offers r conditional

Jun 21, 2018, 12:57 PM

I honestly won’t complain until we stop competing for ACC championships & making Playoff appearances. Until then I’m trusting the coaches that have got us to where we are. Results speak louder than a recruit’s stars.

Jun 22, 2018, 3:01 PM

Absolutely, as a part of our fan base, we have to trust that our coaches full intentions are to keep the FB Dynasty they have built at Clemson at full steam ahead without ever looking back and never saying what we had, but what we have!!!!

Your dum. You said "loose" and shoud have said "lose" you coot***

Jun 21, 2018, 1:09 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whoa

Jun 21, 2018, 1:22 PM

Double sarcasm. How about triple coot?

Re: Your dum. You said "loose" and shoud have said "lose" you coot***

Jun 22, 2018, 8:23 AM [ in reply to Your dum. You said "loose" and shoud have said "lose" you coot*** ]

I can only assume that part of your sarcasm was saying "your" dumb vs. "you're" dumb. On the other hand, maybe misspelling a word doesn't make a person dumb.

Re: Your dum. You said "loose" and shoud have said "lose" you coot***

Jun 23, 2018, 8:54 AM

Ha ha! You’re just as bad... you misspelled dum 3 TIMES!!!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sub-par for them lately?

Jun 21, 2018, 1:15 PM

Didn’t they recently go 3-9 and loose to The Citadel?

With their history, this is borderline “Golden Era” foosball for the peckerheads!

~JKB

Now that really takes the whole cake

Jun 21, 2018, 1:45 PM

I roll onto the Tnets late for the 1st time and what do I see...….my Bestie is a flamer!!!!! Gud Gawd you could have used a little lube.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Jun 21, 2018, 1:54 PM

Me thinks we have a "closet coot" amongst us.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 21, 2018, 1:55 PM

LOL, A FLAMING LIB IS WHAT HE IS.

Jun 21, 2018, 1:55 PM

Ur right. We suck.

Jun 21, 2018, 1:59 PM

This is true but it is still early. Some of the 3 stars my go up to 4 or 5 stars. The coots have not been recruiting bad lately tho as much as many on here hate to admit. The difference is we turn our 3 stars into NFL talent on many occasions. Our coaches can spot raw talent that they can mold.

Balm’s IPTAY stands for

Jun 21, 2018, 2:11 PM

I Put Things Anally Yonder

Jun 21, 2018, 2:17 PM

Not all but most of our 3 star guys and even some 4 star guys usually pick up another star later on in the recruiting evaluation process. Our coaches have an eye for talent and usually find that diamond in the rough more often than not.

getting old***

Jun 21, 2018, 2:19 PM

Best Is The Standard

What's wrong with being flaming?

Jun 21, 2018, 2:21 PM

signed, Francis Marion®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

With a little Tiger Rag flavor

Jun 21, 2018, 2:23 PM

"flamed" - lol

Jun 21, 2018, 2:44 PM

i bet you are flaming

coot

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Jun 21, 2018, 2:56 PM

These sacrificial poasts always intrigue me with those who seriously respond. We've got a lot of eagle scouts on this bored. Wild and crazy engineers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 21, 2018, 4:23 PM

I sincerely believe that Balm came to a fork in the road and chose the wrong road.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You should get flamed for comparing our coaching staff to the coots staff!

Jun 21, 2018, 5:04 PM

The big difference is our coaching staff can take a 3 Star and develop him into a 4 or 5 Star. Muschump’s staff can take a 5 Star and by the time he has played there for 2 to 3 years he is playing like a 3 Star.

I hope you are not a coach where you actually get paid, it would be wasted money. I don’t usually slam on people but I sorry you should have counted to 10 reread your post then canceled it.

Our Elite program in no way compared with the coots mediocre program! And our coaching staff is many cuts above those clowns in cootsville.

Jun 21, 2018, 5:07 PM

Dry wit (or most any other kind) goes right over the head of the Hey Zeus crowd...and some of the ones who are, but go the Judas way...

Jun 21, 2018, 5:13 PM

3 stars is the new 4 stars Balm .... they just didn't get to enough camps and stuff .

Gosh .

DB23

Jun 21, 2018, 6:45 PM

that is something a coot would say

Your scok management is slipping, Cybil....

Jun 21, 2018, 7:58 PM

-Doc

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

Jun 23, 2018, 1:04 AM [ in reply to Re: I may get Flamed for this ]

TRUMP RULES & infuriates Bleeding Hearts by serving them their "just desserts".

Flower, it's time for a Roundup shower

Jun 21, 2018, 7:56 PM

Commit T-mail suicide....ROTFLMMFAO!!

-Doc

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

Next thing you know, you'll be predicting chrome at every

Jun 21, 2018, 8:55 PM

game.

Jun 21, 2018, 10:01 PM

Where do you come up with all this crap........you must stay up all night thinking up all this BS.....and because you worked so hard I am giving you a TU.......Go Tigers!!!!

There is only one proper response for such tomfoolery***

Jun 21, 2018, 10:09 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 22, 2018, 12:42 PM

You need to pull your iptay donations already and find a new team. You have no clue how football works do you. We signed more 5 stars last year than any other class in Clemson history: Clemson is a young team. The majority of this class we have committed is just depth. And we will sign a 6 star dt this class.

Jun 22, 2018, 4:25 PM

Coots have it all mixed up, as usual. They think their 3 star guys are underrated 4-5 stars, but they are actually overrated 2 star recoots. Then coot coaches undevelop them down to 1 or 1/2 stars.

This guy has a 100% pulse

Jun 22, 2018, 4:56 PM

While I have 64%. So much for your pulse rating system.

Your logic is sound, but ull be flamed *

Jun 23, 2018, 12:21 AM

A

You are sure to get land blasted for this.***

Jun 23, 2018, 10:22 AM

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Sir Chasm at work... Done. ;~)***

Jun 23, 2018, 12:11 PM

Jun 23, 2018, 4:49 PM

And that is all you have to worry about pu$$? You are a weak fan and a weaker
man.Meow.

Replies: 70
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic