Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I love how SC fans always trash the ACC, yet they are a comb
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

I love how SC fans always trash the ACC, yet they are a comb

Dec 20, 2018, 6:14 PM

yet they are a combined 191-233-22 vs teams in the ACC.
And even if you take out the dominance by Clemson,
they are still only 149-163-18 vs the rest of the ACC.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But

Dec 20, 2018, 6:18 PM

Bama Bama Bama Bama Bama Bama Bama Bama Bama Bama Bama Bama Bama Bama Bama Bama Bama Bama Bama Bama Bama
Bama Bama Bama Bama Bama Bama Bama Bama Bama Bama Bama Bama Bama Bama Bama Bama Bama Bama Bama Bama Bama
- Coots

^^^^^^^^^+1 for all you work^^^^^^^^^^^

Dec 20, 2018, 6:36 PM

Cama

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Re: ^^^^^^^^^+1 for all you work^^^^^^^^^^^

Dec 20, 2018, 6:56 PM

coots have a winning record against UVA, WAKE, NCSU & VaTech (that’s a surprise).

coots have never played Cuse, BC or UL.

coots have a losing record against everyone else in the ACC. That’d be UNC, Duke, Miami, FSU, GaTech, Pitt, Clemson.

coots are the same in the SEC, 4 winning records against the bottom feeders of the SEC, even 8-8 against OleMIss and losing records against everyone else.

coots have 1 team stat that is better than Clemson, the Heisman. By every other team measure the coots are inferior. The coots 1 conference championship from 1969 (pause for laughter) ranks 112th. Futilely at its finest.

Re: ^^^^^^^^^+1 for all you work^^^^^^^^^^^

Dec 21, 2018, 1:40 AM

Heisman is not a ‘team stat’

pfft

Dec 21, 2018, 6:04 AM [ in reply to Re: ^^^^^^^^^+1 for all you work^^^^^^^^^^^ ]

https://syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2808786-10-least-deserving-heisman-winners-ever.amp.html

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good article

Dec 21, 2018, 7:48 AM

I agree with most of those and remember a lot of them. This is the reason this award means nothing any more. I quit watching when Woodson won it, what a joke.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: But

Dec 21, 2018, 12:53 AM [ in reply to But ]

Plus.....1, but it reminds me a bit of;

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

“How do you like it?”

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

uh, don't forget 1969!***

Dec 20, 2018, 6:50 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Yet...they proudly proclaim....

Dec 20, 2018, 6:59 PM

Forever to thee...Ye Olde 1969...ACC Champions!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

they should make that bigger

Dec 20, 2018, 7:01 PM

maybe stretch all the way around the entire stadium!

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Re: Yet...they proudly proclaim....

Dec 20, 2018, 9:07 PM [ in reply to Yet...they proudly proclaim.... ]

okay, look at that stadium. it's full sized, I think it's nice looking (I realize this is a minority opinion), look at their other facilities, look at their revenue. now tell me, why do the rules if economics cease to apply for USuC? they are the richest losers in America! any other school or entity which produced in such a poor manner in excess of a century would be out of business by now. I truly do not get it.

Re: I love how SC fans always trash the ACC, yet they are a comb

Dec 20, 2018, 8:07 PM

This century we are 14-12 against the ACC. Take out Clemson and we are 7-2.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Dec 20, 2018, 8:12 PM

This century you are as irrelevant as you were last century. Happy Holidays

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LMAO!!!***

Dec 20, 2018, 9:30 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well that's the hardest I laughed all day :)***

Dec 21, 2018, 2:49 AM [ in reply to Re: I love how SC fans always trash the ACC, yet they are a comb ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

THIS CENTURY....

Dec 20, 2018, 8:14 PM [ in reply to Re: I love how SC fans always trash the ACC, yet they are a comb ]

LOL

Y’all should at least get a Participation Award or something for that.

Oh, WAIT.....how about rings?!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who cares. u5c is still Clemson's little b!tch !!!!

Dec 21, 2018, 12:25 AM [ in reply to Re: I love how SC fans always trash the ACC, yet they are a comb ]

Always have been...always will be.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Dec 21, 2018, 5:54 AM [ in reply to Re: I love how SC fans always trash the ACC, yet they are a comb ]

Your math cannot be correct. Clemson is 11-7 vs Sakerlina this century, not 10-7.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This century.....LMAO

Dec 21, 2018, 7:50 AM [ in reply to Re: I love how SC fans always trash the ACC, yet they are a comb ]

Screw Calford.

Dec 20, 2018, 9:11 PM

I think it's all part of them accepting the fact that they just aren't very good at football.

They've given up on beating us themselves, and they really can't hang their hat on the SEC beating us anymore since we haven't lost to any SEC team sans Bama in several years now.

The only thing left is to trash our conference, even if that means they are indirectly admitting how mediocre they have been over the years.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic