Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I have to eat crow, any good recipes
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,335

I have to eat crow, any good recipes

Oct 21, 2018, 2:02 PM

I must admit I was one who thought we would win by 10 - 14 pts. and not cover. I THOUGHT Finley was legit. I was pleased to find out otherwise. Our defense made him look very pedestrian.

Although we had a few misques offensively, TL did a super job of taking what was available. I like the OCs didn't give up on the run to keep them honest. Chase did a great job leading a touchdown drive when he got his opportunity.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I have to eat crow, any good recipes

Oct 21, 2018, 2:10 PM

Dish some this way too, but I will admit we didn’t know much of anything about state since they didn’t play wva.

I did read where 10+ plays were rpo’s and Trevor made the correct pass read and or run read. We all have to keep in mind that spring and fall and 4 games he was splitting reps with the ones.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 21, 2018, 2:25 PM

No problem there. Recent history has them playing us close. We got them early and often yesterday

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 21, 2018, 2:35 PM

kinda like voting in our major cities.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

I still think Finely is legit. our secondary played lights

Oct 21, 2018, 2:32 PM

Out yesterday. I was not expecting them to play that well. There was only 1 pass that wasn't contested all day and they dropped it.

Great job by the DBs and linebackers in coverage yesterday. AJ Terrell is becoming a big time player. Tanner Muse is better than he's ever been in coverage. You can tell he worked his butt off in the off season.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 21, 2018, 2:32 PM

I'd suggest NC vinegar based sauce for this game and save the Carolina Gold sauce for the locally sourced chickens.

But honestly, I don't think you were that far off base. Our OLine made tremendous strides during the off week and our Power Rangers made especially good use of their superpowers against the Pack.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I predicted 42-17. I underestimated our D.***

Oct 21, 2018, 2:41 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 21, 2018, 2:45 PM

when I was living in boston a good no. of years ago,#### stockton was a local sports caster.can't remember what his bet was about or with whom,but he had lost his bet and actually ate a crow(or so he said)on air.he later went on to a national announcing career.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Oct 21, 2018, 2:46 PM

Richard.

null

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,335
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic