Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I have season tickets..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,592

I have season tickets..

Oct 15, 2018, 12:44 AM

...but this will be my first home game this year. Went to College Station and that was great. Now too excited to go back to Death Valley for this big game.....

Go Tigers!!!!!

Message was edited by: CaliforniaTiger®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Safe travels!! Best feeling.. getting on plane going back to the Southeast. Enjoy!***

Oct 15, 2018, 12:47 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Safe travels!! Best feeling.. getting on plane going back to the Southeast. Enjoy!***

Oct 15, 2018, 12:48 AM

Yes, it is.....thank you.

Go Tigers!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I have season tickets..

Oct 15, 2018, 8:45 AM

Hah! So (to interject my current situation into yours! ;) I am currently in Rhode Island visiting family (we’re heading back Wednesday and will be at the game Saturday), so, I’ve been wearing my CLEMSON sweatshirt... to Boston... to the Cape... apple picking, the pumpkin patch - you know, all the NE ‘touristy things’ - and there were NO other colleges represented! Of course, the Red Sox, the Patriots... but I had forgotten how little college football meant up here! Strange to not see the college fans(?) not represent up here as they do back home! Actually, should have expected it, as I was stationed in Boston after graduating from Clemson back in the 80’s, but still: HOW can you NOT like and be excited about college football?!?

Oh well....

... but, to end on a good note: you picked a GREAT game to attend. And from the advance hype, I KNOW it’s going to be loud (and electric) and rocking in THE Death Valley.

Look for me, I’ll still be sporting my orange sweatshirt - wait! is it gonna be cool this weekend?! need to check that...

Safe travels

and GO TIGERS!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,592
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic