Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Honestly, Duke was the best offer. He took it. Get over it.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Honestly, Duke was the best offer. He took it. Get over it.

Jan 21, 2018, 4:56 PM

Wishing I’ll will on the kid is juvenile behavior at best. You can’t fault the kid for choosing Duke.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Honestly, Duke was the best offer. He took it. Get over it.

Jan 21, 2018, 5:10 PM

Will he play for Puke? Then I will pull against him, I do not wish people good luck who kick us in the
nuts. Maybe you do and are like the people on the Gieco commercials. Who like to get whacked in the gonads and ask for more. I am not one of those people, so I will pull for Russia or ISSI before Puke, UNCheat or Dirtpeckers. It was his choice so he needs to live with the consequences.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ISIS would love to have you be their “guest.”***

Jan 21, 2018, 5:20 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Honestly, Duke was the best offer. He took it. Get over it.

Jan 21, 2018, 5:25 PM

i wish him all the best , but i want to beat the snot out of duke, and we stood a better chance of us doing that with him playing for us than for playing with duke...still, i am not going to worry about a recruit we did not get , . cant lose something you never had is my thought...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic